Yamaha DXS18XLF-D Active Subwoofer with Dante
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
The Yamaha DXS18XLF-D is a bass-reflex type active subwoofer with Dante I/O, equipped with an 18” LF woofer and able extended low frequency and best-in-class maximum SPL of 136dB SPL.
Consistent, Fantastic Audio and Dante I/O
Like you’ll find with the full-range Yamaha DZR loudspeakers, the DXS XLF subwoofers are also driven by 96kHz high power DSP and use dynamic EQ that adapts to your sound to give you consistent, professional level sound.
If you use the Yamaha DZR full-range speakers then you’ll find the DXS ZLF subwoofers to be the perfect complement to their already fantastic sound, really taking the performance to new heights.
Being the “D” model of the DXS18XLF, the DXS18XLF-D is equipped with Dante I/O that gives you extremely flexible system control and expandability.
Yamaha DXS18XLF-D Active Subwoofer with Dante Key Features:
- Powered 18” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Maximum 136dB SPL and 30Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for today’s sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DXS18X) and wheel kit (SPW-1)
Dante I/O for Fantastic Flexibility
With Dante I/O, the Yamaha DXS18XLF-D gives you incredibly flexible system control and expandability options.
System integration with Yamaha consoles and other Dante devices is a breeze due to the Dante I/O (2in/2out) that also provides you with sample rate conversion that provides 48kHz device compatibility.
Yamaha CL/QL digital mixing consoles can be connected via Dante with patching being super-streamlined due to the convenient I/O device display, while TF console owners are able to use Quick Config for quick, easy set up and use of even really sophisticated sound reinforcement systems.
Furthermore, Yamaha’s control panel software “ProVisionare Control” and “ProVisionare Control” for Windows and iPad respectively, are also Dante compatible, so you can get incredible remote management of your sound system.
Ensuring you get the best possible audio at all times, the DXS18XLF-D features powerful D-XSUB LF processing with three different modes.
Using NORMAL mode, the DXS18XLF-D will be set for ideally balanced low-frequency response while BOOST mode gives you a tighter, more focused bass sound which packs an extra punch.
Last, but not least, is XTENDED LF mode which brings the low-end frequencies down even further for some seriously chest-thumping, rib-rattling bottom end, delivering low frequencies that you just don’t find in cabinets of this size.
New Proprietary Transducers
The secret to achieving such impressive low frequency response it the new Yamaha proprietary transducers which comprise of a durable die cast aluminium frame and 4” voice coil.
A dual dumper is also in use, helping to control the low frequencies and eliminated unwanted vibration.
Combined, the result is fantastic audio, even at the most extreme output levels.
Ready for The Road
Designed for professional use and longevity, the DXS18XLF-D enclosure exterior has been given an ultra-durable Polyurea coating that provides extremely high damage resistance.
With the cabinet protected from scratch, bumps and severe weather conditions, the DXS18XLF-D will maintain its professional appearance and incredible performance for years to come.
Already a compact cabinet, there are also easy-to-grip aluminium handles on the sides, adding to its portability.
Furthermore, there are optional wheel kits and a speaker cover available for added portability and safety.
Take Your Sound to The Next Level
Boasting incredible, professional level audio with a huge max 136dB max SPL, powerful DSP processing, awesome low frequency handling and amazing dynamic EQ, the Yamaha DXS18XLF-D really takes your sound to the next level.
Buy the Yamaha DXS18XLF-D active subwoofer now to give your sound the great sounding low-end force it deserves.
Yamaha DXS18XLF-D Active Subwoofer with Dante Specs:
- Speaker Type: Powered Subwoofer, bass-reflex
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 30Hz - 150Hz
- LF Components: 18" Cone, 4" Voice Coil, Ferrite magnet
- Sampling Frequency Rate: 96kHz and FIR Filter
- A/D D/A Converters: 96kHz AD/DA
- Maximum Output Level (1m; on axis): 136dB SPL *1
- SRC: Yes
- Power Rating – Dynamic: 1600W *2
- Power Rating – Continuous: 1230W
- I/O Connectors – Analogue I/O: Analog IN: Combo x2, Line level (Maximum +24dBu), Input impedance 20kOhms, Analog OUT: XLR3-32 x2, CH1/2: THRU or DSP OUT
- I/O Connectors – Digital I/O: Dante: etherCON CAT5e x2 (Daisy Chain), 2 IN / 2 OUT (Fs: 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k) and Remote Control, 1000BASE-T
- I/O Connectors – Others: USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- I/O Connectors – AC: IEC AC inlet x1 (V-Lock)
- Amplifier Class: Class-D
- Cooling: Fan cooling, Variable speeds
- Power Consumption: 40W (Idle), 180W (1/8)
- Handle: Aluminium die-cast, Side x2
- Pole Socket: 35 mm (depth 80mm), M20 Threaded (depth 25mm)
Weight and Dimensions:
- Width: 550mm (21.7”)
- Height: 657mm (25.9”) (with rubber feet)
- Depth: 720mm (28.3”)
- Net Weight: 48.9kg (107.8lbs)
*1: Measured peak SPL with pink noise @1m.
*2: Total peak power of individual outputs (AC 120V, 25 ). This value was measured at minimum load impedance, with protection released
|Shipping Weight (kg)||13.000000|
|Woofer Size||18" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!