Yamaha DXR8 MkII 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker Pair
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
This Yamaha DXR8 MkII 2-way powered loudspeaker bundle brings together two of these fantastic active PA speakers in one convenient package.
Raw Power and Innovative Technology
Delivering impressively high output with incredible audio quality and clarity, the Yamaha DXR speaker series showcases technological innovation and raw power.
Yamaha DXR8 MkII 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker Pair Key Features:
- Two Yamaha DXR8 Active PA Speakers
- Most Compact Speakers in the Yamaha DXR MkII Series
- High-Efficiency 1100W Class-D Amplifiers
- FIR-X Tuning for Optimised Crossover
- D-CONTOUR Intelligent Multi-Band Compression
- Extensive DSP Protection for Maximum Output
- Intelligent Onboard 3-Channel Mixer
- Durable, Compact Enclosures
High Power, Low Weight, Wide Coverage
The Yamaha DXR8 now features a 1.75" neodymium HF compression driver which allows it to produce more SPL from a driver that's larger yet lighter. With this, you get great, powerful performance in an active speaker you can easily carry around and transport.
Mounted to a new 90 degree x 60 degree wide dispersion constant directivity horn, this larger HF transducer has minimised radiation pattern deterioration compared to conventional horns.
As a result, you get even better, more consistent coverage.
High-Definition Sound and Intelligent Dynamic Control
FIR-X tuning can be found in all the Yamaha DXR MkII full range speakers. This processing utilises linear phase FIR filters for the cross over network for incredible smooth and seamless performance.
Furthermore, your signal is processed by a 48bit (76bit accumulator) high-performance processor to ensure ultra-precise, high-definition sound.
You also have intelligent dynamic control in the form of D-CONTOUR; a multi-band compressor that gives you consistent sound at any output level.
Durable and Compact Enclosure
Yamaha DXR8 speakers feature moulded, extremely rugged ABS enclosure which are non-resonant.
Designed to dampen vibrations that occur at high output levels, these enclosures ensure minimised distortion and superior sound quality even when DXR8 is cranked up.
Heavy-duty steel grilles on the front of the DXR8 power speakers keep them well protected when on the road.
Integrated, ergonomic gripped handles make these speakers even more portable.
The Yamaha DXR8 MkII powered speaker features a pole mount socket boasting two positions; 0 degrees and 7 degrees. This allows you to adjust the angle to match the venue, giving your audience the best listening experience.
Rigging points are also on board for standard eye-bolts and optional U-brackets, giving you even more options for speaker placement.
Great Sound Through Extensive Development
Working closely with touring loudspeaker experts NEXO, Yamaha have put their long years of speaker design experience together to produce the incredible Yamaha DXR MkII series.
Buy the Yamaha DXR8 MkII active speaker pair now and enjoy fantastic, reliable and consistent audio.
Yamaha DXR8 MkII 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker Pair Specs:
- Speaker type: 8" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 57Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic:1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 130dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR :FOH / MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 90W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts) Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Dimensions: w- 280mm (11"), h - 458mm (18"), d 280mm (11")
- Net weight: 12.8kg (28.2lbs) - EACH
- Accessories: UB-DXR8 (U-bracket) - not included
- Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||28.000000|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.