A powerful and engaging drumming experience with compact convenience - this high-grade sound module takes quality, functionality and usability to the next level.
Spark Your Creativity
The next-generation of sound modules, the Yamaha DTX Pro Electronic Drum Trigger Module brings incredible, professionally recorded kit sounds with a range of enhanced features - modify your kit for custom sounds, record your live performance to a smart device or computer and even share your chops via the Yamaha Rec'n'Share app!
Yamaha DTX Pro Electronic Drum Trigger Module Features:
- High-Grade Sound Module
- 40 Built-In Preset Kits & 200 User kits
- Acoustic Sounds Recorded in Top Studios
- 3 Kit Modifiers for Ambience, Compression & FX
- High-Performance Headphone Amplifier
- 3-band Sweepable EQ
- 256 Note Polyphony
- Training & Click Functions
- USB Streaming for Sample Storage
- Recording Functions to internal memory, USB or straight to PC
- Rec'n'Share App Compatible
- FREE Cubase AI download
Featuring an entirely new audio engine, the Yamaha DTX Pro Electronic Drum Trigger Module reproduces the response of an acoustic drum kit with incredible accuracy. Yamaha have combined years of research and investigation to bring you their most responsive and dynamic kit sounds yet.
Expertly recorded in some of Europes top recording studios, these real sounds are faithfully reproduced, including ambience and expressive variations to provide you with an incredibly realistic representation of a live acoustic drum kit.
Customize Your Kit
Complete with Yamaha's new Kit Modifier feature, this intuitive function allows you to enhance your creativity and explore new sounds with 3 individual dials for Ambience, Compression and Effects.
Create your own unique sounds and variations, with limitless possibilities. Coming with over 40 built-in preset kits, the DTX Pro allows you to save up to 200 unique custom-user kits, which can each be easily recalled for that perfect performance.
Perfect for Yamaha's new DTX 6 series of electronic drums, the DTX Pro is also compatible with older module pad sets, making it the DTX Pro a great way to upgrade at an affordable price.
USB class compliance means that you can send and receive both audio and MIDI data to a compatible computer or smart device, perfect for organising your beats - or recording that hit demo.
Download the Yamaha Rec'n'Share App, compatible with iOS and Android, to experience the unlimited potential of your drumming. Play along to your favourite tracks and practice with helpful lessons for all levels of performers.
Yamaha DTX Pro Electronic Drum Trigger Module Specifications:
- Dimensions: (W X H X D) 303 X 96 X 66 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg (3 lb 5 oz)
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 notes
- Effects: For each Inst: EQ / Comp / Transient / Insertion (*1), For each Kit: Ambience / Effect 1 / Effect 2 and Master Comp / Master Effect, For overall: Master EQ / Phones EQ - Insertion effects can be used only for specific Inst.
- Drum kits: Preset- 40 Kits, User- 200 Kits
- Voices: 712
- Click Sets: 30
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Time signatures: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Subdivisions: Accents, quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, and eight-note triplets
- Others: Individual click volume control, wav import, timer
- Types: 10
- Songs: Preset: 37 songs, User: 1 song
- Import limit: 1,000 files
- Maximum loadable sample time: 760 seconds (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, mono), 380 seconds (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
- Sample format: WAV
- Internal memory recording time: Maximum of 90 seconds
- USB flash drive recording time: Maximum of 90 minutes per file
- Format: Record/playback: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
- Display: Full Dot LCD (128×64 dot)
- Accessories: AC adaptor (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)*2, Owner’s Manual, module holder, module holder wing bolts (× 4) Cubase AI Download Information *2 May not be included depending on your area. Check with your Yamaha dealer.
- DC IN: DC IN (+12V)
- Headphones: Headphones (standard stereo phone jack × 1)
- AUX IN: AUX IN (stereo mini-jack × 1)
- Output: OUTPUT L/MONO, R (standard phone jack, one for each)
- USB: USB TO DEVICE, USB TO HOST
- MIDI: MIDI OUT
- Trigger Input: Trigger inputs 1, 14: (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch / Trigger), 2/3, 4/5, 6/7, 12/13: (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger), 8, 9, 10, 11: (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch) *Maximum 14 of pads to be connected (when Y-cable is used)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Power Supply||DC IN (+12v)|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.