If you're looking for a budget-friendly, slimline mixing desk that you can use in your home studio or at a live event, then the Wharfedale Connect 1002 FX Black could well be what you're looking for!
Leave The Large Mixer At Home
This awesome mixer comes equipped with 56 on-board effects, and studio-grade inputs for crystal-clear audio. Not only that, but just look at that price!
Wharfedale Connect 1002 FX Black Highlights
- 2 Mono Mic/Line Channels and 8 Stereo Channels
- Input Gain Controls On All Mono Channels
- Studio grade phantom powered microphone pre-amps
- Ultra musical 3 band EQ with high pass filters On All Mono Channels
- Built-in digital FX with dedicated send, 56 effects
- Pan or balance controls, Stereo 4 Segment LED Meters
- Control room and headphone outputs, 2TK to Mains/ Headphones Level Control
- Master outputs with TRS connectors, Clip LED on Mic/Line Channels
Compact And Discreet
If you're in the market for a discreet mixing desk that's ideal for small scale live performances, or even sound installations where a full-size mixer isn't feasible, the Wharfedale Connect 1002FX is ideal for you.
This mixing desk packs a wealth of features for mixing and recording, and does so with a miniscule footprint.
Thanks to its compact, slimline design you can easily fit the 1002FX in your guitar's gig bag, and yet features the kind of EQ and level controls that allow you to accurately fine-tune your output.
Compact Size, Studio Quality Sound
With its two studio-grade XLR/Jack inputs, phantom power, and four additional stereo channels, the 1002FX offers up to 10 inputs for both live and home-recording sessions.
In addition to this, there's also a headphone output to allow you to monitor your sound as and when you need.
For fine-tuning your output further, the 1002FX comes equipped with the FX logic bit DSP, which offers 56 effects for you to choose from.
Amongst these effects you'll find a variety of delays, reverbs, chorus, and even rotary speaker algorithms, in addition to indivudal FX send controls on each channel, allowing you to apply your FX with accuracy.
Value For Money
Despite its competitive price, the Wharfedale Connect 1002FX offers all the essentials of a high-quality mixer, with plenty of headroom, low noise operation, and professional sound integration with any system.
Contact our Online Sales Team or your local PMT Store today if you'd like to query the availability of this mixing desk, or simply place your order Online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Wharfedale Connect 1002 FX Black Mixing Desk Specs
- Channels: 10
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 10 x 6.3mm jack
- Outputs: 4 x 6.3mm jack
- Headphone Output: 6.3mm Jack
- EQ: 3-Band
- FX: 56 FX Logic Acoustic Modelling FX:Room, Plate, Hall and Gated Reverb. Chorus, Flanger, Rotary Speaker, Delay
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >78dB ±5dB @ Max Gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±2dB
- Display: Dual 4-Segment LED, FX Setting Display
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 293.9mm x 83.8mm x 52.8mm
- Weight: 1.37kg
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.