Wampler Plexi Drive Mini Overdrive Pedal
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Are you on the hunt for a new, overdrive pedal with the kind of tones normally only found on classic 60s and 70s British-made amplifiers? Then we have just the thing for you!
Create Your Own Flavour Of Rock
With the Wampler Plexi Drive Mini you get that classic, vintage British amp-style overdrive circuit that the original Wampler Plexidrive is renowned for, but now in a much more compact, pedalboard-friendly enclosure.
They've even included some improvements over the original design, for good measure!
What Kind Of Improvements?
Wampler have worked closely with some leading pedal demo artists to tweak the circuitry of this pedal to deliver the kind of tones and features we all love.
For starters, the Wampler Plexi Mini sports a Bass Boost switch, which will offer an increased bass response similar to what you'd get when switching from a 2 x 12 Cab up to a 4 x 12.
In addition to this, there's also a Mid Boost - a new feature for Wampler Plexi pedals - which delivers a warm, throaty, tube-like boost to your sound.
As with previous incarnations, setting up your ideal sound from the Plexi Drive Mini couldn't be easier, especially with controls like the following:
- Gain - This controls the total amount of overdrive that is heard. The more you turn it clockwise, the more distorted the sound will become
- Volume - Controls the total output volume of the pedal
- Tone - Adjust the mix of Bass (Anticlockwise) or Treble (Clockwise) that is output from the pedal
- Bass Boost Toggle - This toggle switch allows you to emulate the feeling of the low-end thump of a 4×12" cabinet (or two) at the flick of a switch. The bass boost will allow you to dial in your low end at lower volume gigs or at bedroom volume levels
- Mids Boost Toggle - This toggle switch allows you to engage a multi gain stage boost that emulates a warm treble and gain boosting circuit going into the Plexi-Drive
The end result of this pedal can be as varied as a vintage '68-style Plexi sound, through to the all-out massive rock tones of a JTM-45 cranked up to 11 - all from this tiny effects pedal.
So treat yourself to a Wampler Plexi Drive Mini at PMT Online today, and see just why this overdrive circuit is one of the company's best loved effects pedals.
Wampler Plexi Drive Mini Overdrive Pedal Key Features
- Built in USA
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Famous Plexi Drive sound with custom Mid Boost circuit and
- classic Bass Boost circuit
- Volume, Gain, Tone controls
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 3.5" x 1.5" (38.1mm x 88.9mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Power draw: 1.4mA at 9v, 2.3mA at 18v 9v power jack – DC supply only, no battery connection wihin.
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.500000|
|Effects||Overdrive and Distortion|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty Upon Registration With Wampler|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.