Renowned the world over for their fantastic guitar effects pedals, Wampler have now ventured into the world of effects specifically for the electric bass, with the wonderful Wampler Low Blow - a bass-specific Overdrive and Distortion pedal.
Professional-Quality Bass Overdrive
The Wampler Low Blow is the product of several years' design and development at the hands of Brian Wampler and one of his company's bassplaying engineers, and has had each of the gain stages fine-tuned to perfection.
Versatile and Easy to Use
Featuring two different clipping modes - Smooth (Drive) and Jagged (Distortion) - as well as a Blend control, and a 3-band EQ, the Low Blow gives you as much tonal control as your gig calls for. Not only that, but it's superior construction and top-mounted jacks mean you can fit it neatly onto your pedal board.
Use it as a boost, tone-shaper, light overdrive, or full-on distortion - the choice is yours!
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Power draw: between 35mA (9v) and 53mA (18v) (LED will flash 3 times when power from battery is getting low)
- Active 3 band EQ 2 clipping modes, smooth and jagged Switchable notch filter
- 3.5" x 4.5" x 1.5" (88.9mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) - height excludes knobs and switches
|Power Supply||9v dc (battery or adapter)|
|MPN||LOW BLOW (BASS OD)|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.