Universal Audio Evermore Studio Reverb Pedal
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Universal Audio UAFX Evermore Studio Reverb Pedal is a compact and stylish guitar effects pedal that brings the cool '80s digital reverb vibe right to your pedalboard. With its three emulations of vintage Room, Small Hall, and Large Hall programs, this pedal captures those grainy ambient sounds and funky modulations that defined the '80s.
Based on Universal Audio's award-winning Golden Reverberator algorithms, the Evermore Studio Reverb gives you access to those awesome ambient effects you've heard on tons of iconic guitar tracks. The simple controls for Treble, Mid, Bass decay lines, and Mod let you dial in the perfect vibe, whether you want something subtle or you're feeling a bit experimental. Plus, with its switchable true/trails bypass, short/long Pre-delay switch, and analogue dry-through, you can dive into the vintage digital world with confidence.
- Iconic 80s Digital Sound - Step into the enchanting world of the late '70s and early digital era with the Universal Audio UAFX Evermore Studio Reverb. This guitar effects pedal skillfully captures the textured trails and immersive atmospheres reminiscent of the iconic '80s digital reverb, all within a sleek and compact stompbox design.
- Authentic Tones - Drawing inspiration from the acclaimed algorithms of the well-regarded Golden Reverberator, the Evermore Studio Reverb produces breathtaking ambient effects that have left an indelible mark on numerous iconic guitar tones throughout the years. And now, these enduring tones can be at your fingertips, right on your pedalboard.
- Three Distinctive Reverbs - The Evermore Studio Reverb boasts three unique digital presets: Room, Small Hall, and Large Hall. These presets painstakingly replicate the specific environments and vibes of classic hardware units. To fine-tune your atmospheric experience, the pedal includes Treble, Mid, and Bass decay controls, empowering you to find your ideal level of ambience, whether you're seeking subtle background reverb or delving into experimental sonic landscapes.
Universal Audio Evermore Studio Reverb Specifications:
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 250mA minimum (sold separately)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4” TS unbalanced
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4” TS unbalanced
- USB Type-C: for updates via computer
- Height: 5.81 cm, 2.29 inches
- Width: 6.55 cm, 2.58 inches
- Depth: 12.07 cm, 4.75 inches
- Weight: 0.650 lbs (0.295 kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.