The award-winning Universal Audio 710 Twin-Finity is a radically new UA mic preamp design that combines both the classic retro warmth of tubes with the transient bite of solid-state, all in a 2U, half-rack unit. The Universal Audio 710 Twin-Finity was created specifically to add the tonal versatility and sonic inspiration missing from generic audio interface preamps.
Tone blending is continually variable between 100% tube and 100% solid-state, offering a practically infinite range of unique preamp tones, plus the ability to easily dial-in your own signature sound. There are lots of sensibly priced solid-state and tube preamplifiers out there, but the Universal Audio 710 Twin-Finity is the only one that offers the best of both worlds — as well as everything in-between — all in one box, and within reach of any serious project studio’s budget.
- Twin-Finity tone-blending mic/line preamp with Hi-Z instrument DI capabilities
- Dual-path 310 volt Class-A tube and transimpedance solid-state preamp
- Phase-aligned “Tone-Blending” of tube and solid state sounds to suit a variety of sources
- Dual Gain Stages: wire-with-gain to creamy and crunchy
- Discrete JFET DI with 2.2M ohm ultra Hi-Z impedance
- Monolithic balanced output stage
- Universal Iinternal power supply
- Heavy-duty metal construction
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*