Are you a novice drummer, looking to buy an affordable, all-in-one electronic performance package? Then the TourTech TT-125SM Electronic Mesh Snare Drum Kit with Monitor bundle could well be for you!
The Best Bang-For-Buck Performance In Its Class!
TourTech electronic drum kits are amongst our top sellers here at PMT, but without an amplifier or stool, but this awesome bundle solves those worries for you.
Not only do you get an awesome TourTech TT-12SM Electronic drum kit in this pack, there's also a 100w Wharfedale drum monitor, a professional-quality TourTech cable and drum stool to get you started!
TourTech TT-125SM Electronic Mesh Snare Drum Kit with Monitor Highlights
- Affordable electronic drum set, amplifier, stool, and instrument cable
- TourTech TT-12SM electronic drum kit is a complete 7-piece kit that's ideal for beginners
- Dual-Mesh snare pad allows you to play two independent samples from the same pad - 'Snare' and 'Rim' shot sounds
- Dynamic, real-feel cymbal and drum pads
- Module features built-in song playback and recording, click-track, AUX-In, trigger curve settings, adjustable sensitivty, built-in reverb, MIDI I/O, and USB connection
- Package includes 100 Watt Wharfedale PDM-100 Drum Monitor, TourTech Drum Stool, and TourTech Instrument cable (1/4" to 1/4")
- Perfect for performing in small to medium-sized venues, or quiet home practice (with headphones)
- Superb value for money
- Available to order now!
Widely regarded as one of the best beginner drum kits on the market, the TourTech TT-12SM has quickly become a favourite amongst PMT staff and customers.
Featuring a mesh snare head - with dual-zone "Snare" and "Rim" soundbytes - along with a realistic playing feel, 250+ percussion sounds, and 20 built-in demo songs, the TT-12SM has got everything a novice drummer requires to progress and practice their skills.
Not only that, but the racking system features an ergonomic design that allows you to simply set up quickly and easilly, letting you play whenever you feel inspiration.
The cymbals and drum-pads on this kit offer a "real-feel" playing experience, and the drum module (the brains of the kit) even features a host of professional features - such as MIDI I/O, USB, and and an Aux Audio Input for your MP3 Player/Mobile Device.
When you perform live, this kit will be powered by the awesome Wharfedale Pro PDM-100 - a 100 watt active monitor, made specifically for electronic drums.
This monitor is powered by two separate amplifiers, and is capable of of a crisp, powerful output that perfectly compliments the TourTech TT-12S electronic kit.
Thanks to its punch 10" Low-Frequency driver, the PDM-100 offers plenty of boom for your kicks, whilst the 2" tweeter accurately reproduces your high-frequency sounds (such as the cymbals and hats).
Finishing the package off, we have the comfortable and reliable TourTech TT-DT32C Drum Throne, and a TourTech TTIC-3DL 10ft Instrument Cable.
Designed to offer a sturdy, reliable drumming experience, this drum stool is ideal for bedroom, home studio, or live performances, making it ideal for novice drummers.
In addition to this, the 3 meter (10ft) long jack to jack TTIC-3DL instrument cable features heavy duty jack connectors, offering reliable performances, time after time.
Order Yours Today!
Don't delay, order yourself a TourTech TT-12SM Electronic Mesh Snare Drum Kit with Monitor Pack today, and kick-start your drumming career in style!
Available now at PMT Stores up and down the country!
Order yours Online, and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
TourTech TT-12SM Configuration
- 3 x 7.5" Tom Pads
- 1 x 7.5" Mesh Snare Pad: Dual Channels, rim/pad shot simultaneously
- 1 x Crash Pad
- 1 x Hi-Hat Pad
- 1 x Ride Pad
- 1 x Kick Drum Pedal
- 1 x Hi-Hat Choke Pedal
TourTech TT-12SM Module
- 250 High Quality Percussion Voices
- 20 Pre-Set Drum Kits and 10 User Defined Drum Kits
- Click Track / Metronome
- 20 Demo Songs
- Digital Display
- Trigger Curve Settings
- Adjustable Sensitivity and Crosstalk
- Reverb Effect
TourTech TT-12SM Connections
- 9V DC Power Input
- Headphone Mini Jack Input
- MIDI In and Out
- USB Port
- Trigger Pad Connector
- Aux Mini Jack Input
- 2 x 1/4" TRS Jack Line Master Outputs
Wharfedale Pro PDM-100 Specifications:
- Continuous Power Output: LF 90w / HF 10w
- Peak Power Output: LF 180w / HF 20w
- Drivers: 1 x 10" Woofer, 1 x 2" Tweeter
- Controls: Power Switch; Volume Knob Line 1; Volume Knob MIC, Volume Knob AUX; Hi, MID and LOW Frequency EQ Knobs; Pilot Lamp
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" Line, Aux/Line2 Input Jacks, Headphone Output, AC IN Jack
- Power: 100w
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 388mm x 407mm x 354mm
- Weight: 13.5kg
|Power Supply||9v dc adapter and iec|
|Rack Tom Size||7.5"|
|Shell Count||5 piece|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.