Designed to meet the demands of professional project studios and stage performers, the Tourtech CM100 Microphones deliver true, accurate sound reproduction for Drum Kits, Guitar Cabs, Acoustic and Wind Instruments. All at a price that will blow you away.
Thanks to a sensitive condenser capsule, they offer highly detailed capture for almost any audio application.
If you're on a budget and need a cheap overhead drum mic solution, look no further than the Tourtech CM100. They even come with a pair of XLR to XLR Cables for instant, simple connection to your mixing desk or PA!
TOURTECH CM-100 Key Features:
- Condenser Microphone Twin Pack
- Perfect for Stereo Drum Overheads
- High Quality Capture of Orchestral and Acoustic stringed instruments
- Durable Zinc Alloy Finish
- -15dB Pad Switch
- Compact Design Allows Placement in Confined Spaces
- Gold-Plated XLR Connector
- 360-Degree Mic Clip Holder Included
- Includes Two XLR Cables
Pristene Audio Capture
While these microphones are perfect for use as stereo overheads on drum kits, they’re also capable of faithful audio reproduction for almost any acoustic instrument. The CM100s can be split for recording both the fretboard and soundhole of an acoustic guitar simultaneously, for example.
-15db Pad Switch
The -15dB pad switch offers a buffer in input level to avoid distortion, even when recording instruments that produce high volume. Switch in and out depending on your source instrument to get the best results.
Ready for the Road
The TourTech CM100 condenser microphones feature a durable zinc alloy finish so they are well protected – perfect for touring bands and sound engineers.
These condenser mics also boast a sleek, compact design, giving you even more placement options. You’ll easily be able to place these microphones into confined spaces around a drum kit, guitar cab or studio live rooms that are tight for space.
Gold Plated XLR Connectors
What’s more; the TourTech CM100 condenser microphones are equipped with gold-plated XLR connectors. With gold’s natural resistance to oxidising, these connectors offer a reliable, trustworthy connection you can rely on.
TourTech CM100 Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30 – 20,000Hz
- Load Impedance: <1000 Ohms
- Sensitivity (@1000Hz): -46dBV/PA
- Off Axis Rejection: >18dB
- Maximum SPL: >120dB
- S/N Ratio: >70dB
- Current Consumption: 4.6mA
- Power Supply: 11-52v Phantom Power
- Connector: 3 Pin Gold Plated Male XLR
- Polarity: Positive Voltage On Pin 2 Relative to Pin 3
- Housing: Zinc Alloy
- Dimensions: 30mm x 154mm x 21mm
- Weight: 120g (4.2oz)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*