The Taylor GS Mini has become the go-to guitar for songerwriters, session musicians and every day players. 2017 sees the introduction of a new Layered Walnut edition, paired with a Sitka Spruce top for lovely projection and tone.
A Powerful and Versatile Little Guitar
Like its other Mini siblings, the modern-day GS Mini has wowed the world with its fun-size appeal, packing a grown-up guitar voice into a scaled-down form that fits perfectly into everyday life.
As active or relaxed as you want to be, having a Mini on hand is like having your songwriting muse on instant demand.
And for beginners, it makes an acoustic guitar feel super-approachable. The Mini ships with a durable, lightweight hard bag, allowing you to take it anywhere. An onboard ES-B Taylor pickup also enables you to plug in and make your voice heard.
Call into your local PMT store today and talk to one of our Taylor experts to choose the guitar that's the correct fit for you! Alternatively, order online and make use of our fabulous range of finance and free home-delivery options.
- Scaled-down Grand Symphony style left-handed guitar with a big, articulate voice
- Sitka Spruce top and Walnut back and sides
- Non-cutaway design for a clean, symmetrical look
- ES-B electronics system with in-built digital tuner
- 0% finance and free delivery available
- Includes Taylor GS Mini Hard Bag
- Scale Length: 23.5"
- Bracing: GS Mini with Relief Rout
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Tuners: Taylor Chrome
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Width: 14-3/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Pastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: GS Mini Hard Bag
- Body Length: 17-5/8"
- Body Depth: 4-7/16"
- Back Config: Layered
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Varnish
- Top Finish: Varnish
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Heel Length: 3"
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot, Italian Acrylic
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Neck/Heel: Sapele
- Neck Finish: Varnish
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: Copafera
- Peghead Logo: Printed on Headstock Overlay
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Buttons: Chrome
|MPN||GS Mini-e Walnut LH|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Series||GS Mini Series|
|Neck Wood||sapele neck|
|Pickup Config||1x under saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||left handed|
|Guitar Style||grand symphony|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
|Body Material||walnut body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*