Taylor 522e 12-Fret V-Class Electro Acoustic Guitar
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Taylor 522e 12-Fret V-Class Electro Acoustic Guitar features a compact, Grand Concert-style body shape, with a 12-fret neck connection.
This awesome acoustic guitar offers a truly comfortable playing experience, and features a moody look to compliment its moody sound.
Premium-Grade Guitar, Wth 12th Fret Neck Join!
Taylor's illustrious 500 Series of guitars boast the rich midrange and warm, articulate tones that only tropical Mahogany bodies provide.
These all-gloss guitars are considered to be perfect for fingerpickers, and thanks to the new V-Class bracing system, produce greater volume and sustain than ever.
Taylor 522e 12-Fret V-Class Electro Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Premium-grade Grand Concert-style steel-stringed acoustic guitar
- All-mahogany tonewood construction results in a balanced, articulate tone
- 12th-fret neck attachment results in less string tension, and a remarkably powerful voice
- Features the revolutionary new V-Class bracing system
- ES2 pickup and preamp accurately captures the guitar's dynamic acoustic properties
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Home Delivery options available
Solid Tonewood Choices
For the 522e, Taylor opted to fit a Solid Tropical Mahogany top piece to the series' Mahogany back and sides.
The end result is a guitar that produces naturally strong fundamentals, with plenty of clarity and focus thrown into the mix.
Add to this the body's powerful midrange, and you have a guitar that's not only harmonically rich, but offers a balanced, articulate sound.
On top of this, the 522e also comes complete with the new Taylor V-Class bracing system. This works perfectly alongside the Mahogany top piece to produce extra clarity, power, and sustain.
Whilst most standard-sized acoustic guitars come complete with a 14th fret neck join, whereas this guitar joins the body and neck at the 12th Fret.. This means the strings suffer marginally less tension than with a traditional built, resulting in reduced hand fatigue and easier string bends.
Not only that, but the shifted bridge position offers a remarkably powerful voice that defies all expectations from the smaller body of this guitar.
Expression System 2
At the heart of the Taylor 522e you'll find the innovative ES2 pickup and preamp. This incredbile electronics system offers a more dynamic range of acoustic sound than ever before!
Simply plug your Taylor 522e into a front of house PA system, your favourite acoustic amp, or even directly into recording software, and you'll be guaranteed a faithful conveyance of your guitar's gorgeous tone.
Taylor 522e 12-Fret V-Class Electro Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat.: Ivoroid
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain with Shaded Edge Burst
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Century
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Slot Head
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Ebony
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
|MPN||522e 12-Fret V-Class|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Tropical Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand concert|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!