The Fuel Tank Chameleon is the latest addition to the T-Rex Fuel Tank family, a superb choice for any guitarist who wants reliable, versatile power fed to their pedal board consisting of both 9v and 12c DC/AC effects.
Adaptable and Reliable
Built for players with a large number of diverse pedals, Fuel Tank Chameleon offers all the advantages of the other Fuel Tank power supplies, plus an unprecedented 4 separate voltage options. 5 outputs, each with 300 mA, can be switched between 9v DC and 12v DC with the flick of a switch whilst Output 5/6 offers the choice of either 9/12v DC or 12v AC.
Noise-cancelling galvanic isolated outputs ensure the best possible signal to your effects with minimal interference, whilst it's compact, rugged, road-ready design make it perfect for life on tour.
- 5 Outputs, each with 300mA (1500mA total)
- Output 5/6 choice of either 9/12v DC or 12v AC
- Choise of 9v DC, 12v DC, 12v AC or 18vDC - 150mA
- Noise-cancelling galvanic isolated outputs
- Traditional El Transformer
- Several different voltage types served
- Current doubler = as much as 600mA possible
- Switchable between 115v or 230v
- Compact, rugged, and road-ready design
|Power Supply||switchable 115v or 230v|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*