Pure in tone and dedicated in purpose, the Blue Sky was created by Strymon to deliver the sweetest reverbs known to mankind, in a compact pedal that fits on your board. Thanks to talented sound designers, programmers, a powerful SHARC processor and probably a million cups of coffee Strymon have excelled themselves. The Blue Sky offers three lush reverb tones and an impressive amount of control to get the sound exactly right.
You can switch each Plate, Room and Spring algorithm into Normal, Mod and Shimmer mode. This creates a total of 9 separate individual reverb sounds, from there you can tweak to your hearts content using Pre-Delay, Damping and Decay controls.
Using a high end SHARC processor and 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters offers a studio quality sound that means the Blue Sky is as happy on a mixing console as it is on your pedal board.
- Hand crafted, computationally intense Plate, Room and Spring algorithms
- Normal, Mod and Shimmer modes per algorithm for extremely versatile reverb options
- High Damp and Low Damp controls for über-flexible reverb tone shaping
- Mod mode for a beautifully modulated spring, room or plate reverb
- Shimmer mode for infinite pitch effects "in the tank"
- Dedicated Pre-Delay control to fine tune reflection times
Ins, Outs, Switches
- Stereo input and output
- Favorite footswitch to save a favorite sound
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable "trails" mode with high quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight sky blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*