Never have your guitar fall from its trap ever again thanks to this must have product, the Schaller 445 Strap Locks. These clever strap buttons replace your guitars existing ones while the second part of the locks attach to your guitar strap. To connect the strap simply slide the two pieces together. To release the strap, a small button must be lifted which ensures you can't accidentally snag it while playing.
Throw your guitar over your head, under your legs, maybe try and spin your guitar around your head, although PMT won't be responsible if you smash your ceiling.
Schaller Security Locks can be used on acoustic guitars as well. Screw Security Lock pin into tail block and heel. Avoid screwing into the un-reinforced part of the sides.
- For decades the most popular strap lock system for guitar and bass
- Durable and reliable even under toughest conditions
- Protects your instrument by preventing accidental release of strap
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's finish
- Including additional pair of extra-log screws for use on Gibson models
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.