With a whole new range of workflow and performance improvements, the latest version of Cubase provides you with exciting new ways to explore and expand your creativity.
Fuel Your Creativity
Offering proven editing and sequencing tools with a vast array of new features, updates and improvements - Cubase Artist 11 is the latest version of Steinbergs hugely popular Digital Audio Workstation.
Suitable for all genres, levels and budgets, Cubase Artist 11 comes packed with over 2600 fantastic instrument sounds, 60 VST audio effect plug-ins, 32 physical inputs and outputs along with 32 group channels and 32 rack instruments. With all this in one easy-to-use package, Cubase Artist 11 has more than enough to stoke your creativity and help you make some incredible music.
Cubase 11 Artist New Features:
- New VariAudio 3.0 Previously only available in Cubase Pro, powerful song-writing tool and vocal processor for tuning and editing.
- New Sampler Track 2.0 Sample and slice your audio with just a click, with new LFO, legato and quality modes.
- New Scale Assistant Perfect for songwriters and performers. Set your song's scale, follow its lead and never hit a wrong note again!
- New Imager Utilize the multiband Imager to clean up your mix and take control of your stereo width.
- New Squasher Perfect for EDM, this dynamic up and down compressor is easy to use to enhance your mix.
- New SuperVision This fully customizable multi-meter audio analyser provides an accurate visual picture of your sound.
- New Inspiring Ready-to-Use Sample Packs from Grammy-winner 'Beat Butcha' and other top producers.
- And many more!
What Can Cubase Do For You?
As well as all of these great new innovative features, Cubase 11 Artist supplies you with the same high-quality experience that it always has. Built-up from Cubase 10.5, you'll be able to start creating your music, no matter what level you're at.
Boasting an award-winning 64-bit floating-point engine and workflows that boost efficiency and creativity without compromise, Steinberg Cubase 11 Artist is the perfect digital audio workstation that helps you achieve your full creative potential.
Artistic By Nature
Focused entirely with the professional artist in mind, Cubase 11 Artist provides you with all the tools and technologies you need for your music creation and production needs. As an artist, you'll receive the same cutting-edge audio technology, developed through decades of music-technology innovation - with instruments, tools and effects specifically tailored to suit the artist's needs.
Using the acclaimed Cubase audio and mixing engine, you'll be writing songs, recording band demos and creating unique beats in no time. With intelligent compositional tools such as Chord Track and Chord Pads, you'll have everything you need to make that magic happen right away!
Buy Cubase 11 Artist at PMT Online now and make music as you've never been able to before.
Steinberg Cubase 11 Artist System Requirements:
- mac OS Catalina
- mac OS Mojave
- 64-bit Windows 10 (version 1909)
- 64-bit Windows 10 (version 2004)
- Intel Core i Series or AMD Ryzen multi-core (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 35 GB free HD space
- 1440 x 900 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 2.0 support (Windows only)
- USB-A for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS-compatible audio hardware*
Note: An internet connection is required for activation, account setup and personal/product registration. A download is required for the installation.
Note: This software version does not support 32-bit plug-ins.
* ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.