The HeadBanger Spin from Stagg adds a great level of professionality to any stage set up.
Double-Sided Moving Head Light
High quality RGBW LED lights combined with a number of useful features make the HeadBanger Spin moving head a great addition to your lighting and stage set up.
Infinite rolling rotation with pan, tilt and full RGBW output, this moving head adds a great visual dynamic for your audience.
Control can be entered manually via the front panel or by DMX control. There are actually four control modes; DMX-512 (15 or 12 channels), master/slave, auto and sound so you’re not short of options when you want to add an exciting light show to your performance.
Dimmer, strobe and RGBW colour changing are just a few of the functions the HeadBanger Spin moving head light brings to your visuals.
Stagg HeadBanger Spin Double-Sided Moving Head Specs and Features:
- LED: 2 x 4 x 10 watts
- Illuminance: 2 x 3000 lux at 1 metre (3.2')
- Beam angle: 25°
- Control modes: DMX-512 (15 or 21 channels), master/slave, auto, sound
- Movement: Pan (540° maximum), tilt (unlimited)
- Functions: Dimmer, strobe, auto (8 programmes), RGBW colour changing, sound active
- Display: 4-digit
- Housing: Plastic, matt rubber finish
- Fixation: Square base, bracket (to hang or fix on a truss)
- Input and output: 3-pin XLR (male), 3-pin DMX (male), 3-pin DMX (female)
- Cooling: Two fans
- Use: Indoor
- Power consumption: 100 watts
- Dimensions: 17 x 24.5 x 15 cm (6.7 x 9.6 x 5.9")
- Weight: 2.4 kg (5.3 lb)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*