SSL UF1 DAW Controller
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The essential single-fader controller for any producer, engineer or artist alike in search of definitive control of their chosen DAW software, the SSL UF1 is an advanced DAW Controller which allows users to effectively oversee and adjust their technical and creative seamlessly in real-time. The result is an immersive audio quality and performance that's sure to make their production stand out from the crowd.
Boasting a 100mm motorised fader, a dual high-resolution display, soft feel rubber keys and a weighted jog wheel, the Solid State Logic UF1 provides a durable design to handle the demands of consistent use whilst also being completely customisable to suit every user's requirements.
Able to control up to 3 DAWs simultaneously and jam-packed with profiles for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, Ableton Live, LUNA and Pyramix, the UF1 DAW Controller's secondary transport keys can be customised by users to obtain essential workflow shortcuts such as click track on/off and much more.
- Ultimate Single Fader Controller - UF1 is the ultimate single fader controller for anyone who wants comprehensive control of their DAW, bringing SSL's renowned advanced workflow to in-the-box productions. UF1 boasts a premium 100 mm motorised fader, dual high-resolution displays, soft-feel durable rubber keys and a weighted jog wheel, all encased in a robust metal chassis. UF1 offers complete control of a DAW's pans, sends, plug-in control and more, plus the ability to customise 46 soft keys specifically to your workflow. Clear and insightful visual feedback, intuitive control and deep integration with the SSL Meter Plug-in and SSL 360° software - UF1 offers power and control never seen before from a controller of this size.
- Control Multiple DAWs - Able to simultaneously control up to 3 DAWs, the UF1 comes preloaded with profiles for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, Ableton Live, LUNA, and Pyramix. It is equipped with dedicated transport controls and a weighted jog/scrub wheel, enabling swift and efficient navigation within even the most extensive sessions. The Secondary Transport keys can be personalized to include essential workflow shortcuts like Loop on/off and click track on/off. Alternatively, by pressing the Shift button, you can quickly access DAW automation modes. The premium 100 mm motorized SSL fader provides precise control for automation writing and, naturally, for fine-tuning track volume during recording and mixing sessions.
- High-Resolution Display - UF1's dual high-resolution displays offer detailed visual feedback of DAW track names, parameters, time display, the SSL Meter plug-in, and 360°-enabled channel strips within the SSL Plug-in Mixer. You can directly control the SSL Channel Strip plug-in from the UF1 surface, with the plug-in's EQ curve displayed on the large display. The small display indicates gate and compression activity. The UF1 features a large, versatile notched encoder that enables channel banking, mouse wheel emulation (in Focus mode) and controls over the computer system volume.
SSL UF1 Advanced DAW Controller Specifications:
- 1 x 100 mm high-quality, touch-sensitive motorised faders
- 5 x rotary endless rotary encoders with push
- Large 4.3” IPS LCD TFT high-resolution colour display
- Additional 1.77” LCD TFT high-resolution colour display
- Backlit RGB soft-feel rubber buttons
- All metal enclosure, finished with a brushed anodised top plate
- Included stands allow for 6 different elevation angles. Or use without stands
- Connects to your computer via high-speed USB – no need to deal with computer networks or ethernet cables
- Width 205 mm / 8.07”, Height 265.9 mm / 10.46”, Depth 62.5 mm / 2.46”
|Manufacturer||Solid State Logic|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.