Squier Paranormal Toronado Guitar, Lake Placid Blue
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
With the Squier Paranormal Toronado, seen here with a Lake Placid Blue finish, you get an excellent example of a unique Fender guitar design, that's ideal for beginners and more experienced players alike.
A Fresh Face In The Off-Set Guitar Crowd
Squier's new Paranormal Series has been developed to embrace forgotten models from Fenders illustrious history, with unique takes on familiar specs, and a whole host of otherworldly looks.
These excellent guitars not only deliver in terms of tones and playability, they're also available at a price that's accessible for all.
Squier Paranormal Toronado Guitar, Lake Placid Blue Highlights
- Affordable off-set guitar from the Squier Paranormal Series
- A fitting tribute to the original 1998 Fender Toronado
- Comfortably-shaped Poplar body, with a Lake Placid Blue gloss finish
- Sleek Maple neck, with a Slim "C" profile shape
- Shorter, 24.75" scale length offers increased fretting hand comfort
- String-through body bridge offers rock-solid tuning stability
- Two powerful humbuckers and invidual volume/tone controls offer wide range of tonal variety
- Excellent value for money - ideal for players of all experience levels
Thanks to the combination of ergonomic body curves, a sleek neck profile, and shorter scale construction, the Toronado is an absolute dream to play, whatever your playstyle.
In addition to this, the "Strings-Through-Body" bridge construction combines perfectly with the shorter scale length, delivering incredible levels of tuning stability and allowing you to perform string bends to your heart's content.
As you can see from the above images, this gutiar comes equipped with a pair of humbucker pickups, sitting at the neck and bridge positions.
These pickups, along with their independent Volume and Tone controls, offer a wide variety of crushing tones, making the guitar ideal for using overdrive and distortion effects.
Incredible Value For Money
You get all of this awesomeness and more for a fantastic price, meaning you can take to the stage in style, whatever your budget.
What more could you want?
Squier Paranormal Toronado Guitar, Lake Placid Blue Specs
- Model Name: Paranormal Toronado, Laurel Fingerboard, Lake Placid Blue
- Model #: 0377000502
- Series: Paranormal
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Lake Placid Blue
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Toronado
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.