With the Squier Paranormal Offset Telecaster, seen here with a Maple Fingerboard and a Natural wood finish, you get a stylish combination of two classic Fender guitar designs - the Jazzmaster and the Telecaster.
The Quintessential Mashup Of Fender Features
Squier's new Paranormal series has been developed to offer budget-friendly variants of some of Fender's forgotten models - guitars that offer twists on familiar guitars.
If you're looking for something truly fun and unique to perform with on-stage, then the Squier Paranormal lineup should definitely be on your radar.
Squier Paranormal Offset Telecaster Guitar MN, Natural Highlights
- Affordable off-set guitar from the Squier Paranormal Series
- Excellent combination of Jazzmaster style and Telecaster sensibility
- Slim "C" Maple neck offers a slick playing experience
- Two Fender-designed Alnico single coil pickups deliver that infamous Tele tone
- String-through-body bridge design offers increased sustain and tuning stability
- Superb value for money - ideal for players of all skill levels
Comfortable To Play
Thanks to the combination of the comfortable Jazzmaster body and a super-sleek Maple neck, the Paranormal Series Offset telecaster is a dream to play, whatever your playstyle.
Like to play seated? No problem, the shape of this guitar's body is perfect for it. Like to play standing? Once again, no problem, as the guitar is lightweight enough for you to be able to rock out in style.
Thanks to the two Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups, this guitar offers the kind of tone that we've become accustomed to from the legendary Fender Telecaster.
With the 3-way selector switch, and controls for Tone and Volume, this guitar is capable of an impressive array of tones.
In true Telecaster style, this awesome guitar comes equipped with a string-through-body bridge design.
This type of bridge offers an excellent amount of natural sustain, and helps the guitar to stay in tune when played, making it a reliable gigging workhorse that you can play night after night.
Squier Paranormal Offset Telecaster Guitar MN, Natural Specs
- Model Name: Paranormal Offset Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Natural
- Model #: 0377005521
- Series: Paranormal
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Natural
- Body: Okoume
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||okoume body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.