Squier Mini Strat V2, a smaller version of the popular Squier Bullet Strat, seen here in a sleek and stylish black finish, an affordable electric guitar that is perfect for beginners.
Great Value, Smaller-Sized Electric Guitar
Simple and affordable, the Mini Strat was designed especially for new players. With its ¾ size body, it is perfect for younger or smaller people to get to grips with and learn how to play guitar.
With an authentic Stratocaster look, versatile sound and smaller size, the Squier Mini Strat V2 it a great first guitar to learn on and is suitable for any style of music.
Classic Strat Style
Laminated hardwood has been used to craft the classic Stratocaster style body which features two cutaways that allow you to reach the high frets with ease; something you’re going to need when you’re working on those guitar solos.
A standard 4-bolt neck plate connects a Maple neck to the body while a “C” shape profile to the neck makes for a comfortable playing grip.
Atop the neck is an easy to play fretboard with a modern 9.5” radius, featuring 20 medium sized frets while pearloid dots are used as position inlays, helping you find your way around the fretboard.
Giving the Squier Mini Strat V2 its versatile voice is a set of three standard single-coil strat pickups, one each found in the bridge, middle and neck pickup positions.
To mix up your sound, A five-position blade allows you to choose which pickups you’d like to use to get your sound with the following options:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups Together
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickups Together
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
Master Tone and Master Volume control knobs allow for quick and easy tailoring of your sound so you get the tone you’re looking for.
Quality Chrome Hardware
On the body, you’ll find a 6-saddle vintage style bridge and if you should need to, each saddle can be individually adjusted making it easy to get the perfect setup. This hardtail bridge has been engineered to ensure enhanced tuning stability and sustain, taken from design elements found in bridges from the early to mid 1970s.
At the headstock, six standard die-cast tuning machines allow for quick and easy tuning of your strings while a synthetic bone nut aids string alignment and sustain.
Fender Strat Style at a Bargain Price
Boasting many of the classic features that have made the Fender Stratocaster one of the most popular and enduring electric guitars of all time, the Squier Mini Strat is extremely impressive.
At such a great value price, it is an awesome first guitar and with its tonal and playing versatility, it is suitable for all styles of music – perfect for learning to play the guitar on.
Squier Mini Strat V2 in Black Key Features:
- Maple Neck with “C” Shaped Profile
- 3/4 Sized Body, Perfect for Kids (Ages 10-12 est.)
- Three Single-Coil Stratocaster Pickups
- Five-Way Pickup Switching
- Vintage-Style Hardtail Stratocaster Bridge
Squier Mini Strat V2 in Black, Specs:
- Body Material: Laminated Hardwood
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 22.75” (578mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laminated Hardwood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6” (40.6mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 4mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronised Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Switch Tip: White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009 - .042 Gauges)
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
|Body Material||hardwood body|
February 18, 2019Read Article
September 24, 2018Read Article
December 6, 2017Read Article
October 6, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*