Squier Mini Strat V2 Pink Electric Guitar
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Squier Mini Strat, a smaller version of the popular Squier Bullet Strat, seen here in a vibrant and flashy Pink finish, an affordable ¾ size electric guitar that is perfect for beginners.
Great Value, Smaller-Sized Electric Guitar
Designed with beginners in mind, the Mini Strat V2 is both simple and affordable.
With its three-quarter size body, the Squier, the Mini Strat V2 is the perfect electric guitar children or smaller people to get to grips with and learn how to play guitar.
Boasting authentic Stratocaster looks and a great, versatile sound, the Mini Strat V2 with its smaller size is a great first guitar to learn on and is suitable for all types of music.
Squier Mini Strat in Pink Key Features:
- Maple Neck with “C” Shaped Profile
- ¾ Sized Body, Perfect for Children or Smaller People
- Three Single-Coil Stratocaster Pickups
- Five-Way Pickup Switching
- Vintage-Style Hardtail Stratocaster Bridge
Classic Strat Style
The hardwood body of the Mini Strat V2 has that brilliant, classic Stratocaster style design, featuring two cutaways that provide easy reach of the higher frets; perfect for working on guitar solos.
The Maple neck of the Mini Stratocaster has a “C” shape profile, proving a comfortable playing grip and its satin finish makes it really easy to play.
Its hardwood fretboard features a 9.5” radius along with 20 medium sized frets and pearloid dots are in place as position inlays, helping you to find your way around as you learn.
Giving the Mini Strat V2 its versatile sound is a set of three standard single-coil strat pickups, one each found in the bridge, middle and neck pickup positions.
To mix up your sound, A five-position blade allows you to choose which pickups you’d like to use to get your sound with the following options:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups Together
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickups Together
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
Master Tone and Master Volume control knobs allow for quick and easy tailoring of your sound so you get the tone you’re looking for.
Quality Chrome Hardware
On the body, you’ll find a 6-saddle vintage style bridge and if you should need to, each saddle can be individually adjusted making it easy to get the perfect setup on the Squier Mini Strat.
This hardtail bridge has been engineered to ensure enhanced tuning stability and sustain, taken from design elements found in bridges from the early to mid-1970s.
At the headstock, six standard die-cast tuning machines allow for quick and easy tuning of your strings while a synthetic bone nut aids string alignment and sustain.
Fender Strat Style at a Bargain Price
Boasting many of the classic features that have made the Fender Stratocaster one of the most popular and enduring electric guitars of all time, the Squier Mini Strat is extremely impressive.
At such a great value price, it is an awesome first guitar and with its tonal and playing versatility, it is suitable for all styles of music – perfect for learning to play the guitar on.
Squier Mini Strat in Pink, Specs:
- Body Material: Laminated Hardwood
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 22.75” (578mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laminated Hardwood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6” (40.6mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 4mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronised Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Switch Tip: White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009 - .042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.880000|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||laminated hardwood fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
|Body Material||laminated hardwood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.