Squier Joe Trohman Telecaster, 2-Tone Sunburst
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you relatively new to the guitar and are seeking a fantastic, high quality, but affordable new axe that will serve you well both on stage and in studio? Then we have just what you're looking for!
Vintage Style Signature Guitar, For A Great Price!
With the Squier Joe Trohman Telecaster, seen here in its 2-Tone Sunburst finish, you get a stunning six-string that fuses some of the finest characteristics of early 70s guitars.
Featuring a classic single cutaway design, and sporting two humbuckers and a Strat-like single coil pickup, this super versatile guitar is the perfect all-rounder for aspiring professionals looking to kickstart their playing career.
Best of all: it can be yours for a fantastic price!
Squier Joe Trohman Telecaster 2-Tone Sunburst Highlights
- Budget-friendly signature guitar for Fall Out Boy guitarist Joe Trohman
- Based on an early-'70s Fender Telecaster Deluxe
- Three Pickup design, with a HSH configuration
- 5-position rotary switch for pickup activation
- Single cutaway Alder body, with a bolt-on Maple neck
- Larger 1968-style Strat headstock
- 12"-Radius Rosewood fingerboard with 22 Jumbo-sized frets, and a "C"-shaped profile
- Ideal for aspiring pro players looking for a versatile all-rounder
- Superb value for money
- Available whilst stocks last
High Quality Construction
For the Joe Trohman Telecaster, Squier have opted to carve that instantly-familiar single cutaway body from Alder - the tonewood of choice for many of Fender's guitars, due to its reliability and natural resonance.
Bolted on to the body is a sleek, "C"-shaped Maple neck, that's been capped with a 12"-radius Rosewood fingerboard - both of which come together for a truly comfortable playing experience, no matter what your playstyle is.
These woods are further complimented by an array of top-notch hardware, with the strings-through-body bridge offering increased sustain and tuning stability.
Fans of vintage Fender guitars will also be pleased to note the larger headstock on this axe, which takes on a large, 1960s style Stratocaster shape, .
As mentioned above, this excellent guitar is equipped with a super versatile set of electronics - two powerful humbuckers, a Strat-like middle-position single coil, and a 5-way rotary pickup switch.
With the two humbuckers, you get a set of pickups with that classic dual-coil growl and plenty of poke, which sound incredible with overdrive, but also clean up really nicely.
In addition to this, there's the single coil pickup in the middle position, which allows you to add some Strat-like clarity to your playing.
Unfortunately, the Joe Trohman Telecaster is no longer being made by Squier, but luckily for you we've managed to get our hands on some!
We do, however, recommend that if you'd like to order one you place your order sooner rather than later, as once they're gone they're gone!
Squier Joe Trohman Telecaster 2-Tone Sunburst Specs
- Model Name: Joe Trohman Telecaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, 2-Tone Sunburst
- Model #: 0301015503
- Series: Artist Models
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: 2-Color Sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: White PPS
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Open-Coil Humbucking with Black Bobbin and Bezel
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Open-Coil Humbucking with Black Bobbin and Bezel
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup and Neck/Mid in Position 4), Master Tone, Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup and Bridge/Mid in Position 2)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Rotary: Position 1 (Fully Counterclockwise). Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Neck and Bridge Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup.
- Pickup Configuration: HSH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Strat Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: 5-Position Rotary Pickup Selector Switch, HSH Pickup configuration, Joe Trohman Signature on Back of Headstock, '68-Style Large Stratocaster Headstock, Skirted Black and Chrome Amp Control Knobs, White Dot Position Inlays, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Dimensions: 4.00" x 14.50" x 44.50"
- Weight: 13.00 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker 1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!