The Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster Black is a new limited edition guitar that helps to swell the already-impressive ranks of Squier's Classic Vibe range.
This stylish guitar gives you authentic 60s Fender Jazzmaster aesthetics and tone at an affordable price!
100% Designed By Fender
Squier's brand new Classic Vibe range has fast-earned a reputation for boasting some of the finest instruments the company has ever made.
Each of these guitars and basses have been 100% designed by Fender to offer an authentic, vintage-style Fender playing experience, at an affordable price.
Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster Black Highlights
- Limited run, vintage-style electric guitar
- Stylishly-shaped Poplar body
- Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups
- Maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- Laurel fingerboard
- Gold anodised pickguard
- Vintage-style Jazzmaster tremolo with barrel saddle bridge
- Very limited availability
- Home Delivery options available
A Pleasure To Play
Thanks to the slim "C"-shaped neck, easy-playing 9.5" radius Laurel fretboard and narrow-tall frets, playing this guitar is a genuine pleasure.
What's more, with its vintage-style tremolo bridge you can get deep, dynamic and expressive performance.
Authentic Jazzmaster Tone
Equipped with Fender-Designed Alnico pickups, this electric guitar gives you authentic Fender vibes.
These pickups offer a fine balance between the thickness of a humbucker, and the clarity of a traditional single coil, for that authentic Jazzmaster tone.
Available To Order Now
As stated above, this guitar will be available for a limited time only, so be sure to place your order sooner rather than later to avoid missing out!
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome guitar.
Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster Black Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: Vintage-style Jazzmaster tremolo with barrel-saddle bridge
- Color: Black
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.