Inspired by one of the most famous guitar-types ever made, the Squier Bullet Stratocaster Trem HSS Black is not only versatile and reliable, it's also incredibly comfortable to play. Add to this the super-affordable asking price and you have an ideal first guitar for the aspiring guitar-god in your life.
Squier Bullet Stratocaster Trem HSS Black Highlights
- Budget-friendly Stratocaster electric guitar in a Black finish
- HSS pickup configuration (Humbucker, Single, Single) offers an array of pristine tones
- Smooth, "C"-shaped neck and a relatively lightweight body results in a comfortable playing experience
- Vintage-style 6-saddle tremolo bridge, for that classic Strat vibrato
- Environmentally responsible Indian Laurel fingerboard
- Ideal for beginners
Designed With Beginners in Mind
Whoever you are, and whatever style of music you'd like to learn, this guitar would make the perfect choice for you.
Featuring a lightweight body, comfortable C shaped neck, a pair of Strat Single Coil pickups complimented by a bridge-position Humbucker, and even a vintage-style tremolo thrown into the mix, the Squier Bullet Stratocaster gives you excellent value for your money.
Renowned since the 1950s for their versatility and pristine note articulation, the pickups on this guitar continue that Strat tradition in style - with a modern twist.
With sounds ranging from clear and mellow from the neck pickup, to thick and biting bridge humbucker tones, and a 5-way pickup selector to help you get everything in between, this guitar will help you develop a great playing technique from the very start.
"C"-Shaped Neck Profile
This remarkably comfortable neck shape has been the most popular for guitarists the world over ever since its introduction in the 1960s. With its vintage-style playing feel, and sloping contours, the "C"-shaped Neck Profile is ideal for all playing styles.
Vintage Style Bridge and Tremolo
Designed to evoke the Stratocasters of yesteryear, this vintage-style synchronised tremolo bridge delivers a great performance. Whether you want to make use of the vibrato or not, the option is always there for you to add those slinky Hank Marvin-style note inflections to your playing.
Order Yours Today
Get in touch with our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this excellent guitar. Alternatively, simply order yours online and make use of our wonderful array of home-delivery options!
Squier Bullet Stratocaster Trem HSS Black Specs
- Model Name: Bullet Strat with Tremolo HSS, Laurel Fingerboard, Brown Sunburst
- Model: #0370005506
- Series: Bullet
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Black
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.800000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.