The Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT IL Black Electric Guitar is a newly-redesigned axe that's ideal for first-time players, perfectly combining playability with an affordable price.
A Great Guitar for Beginners
Featuring a slim "C"-shaped neck profile, a comfortably-shaped body, and pristine-sounding single coil pickups, this is guitar built to inspire a novice on to greatness.
Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT IL Black Electric Guitar Highlights
- Super-affordable, Strat-like guitar
- Lightweight Basswood body with a Black gloss finish
- Sleek, "C"-shaped Maple neck, topped with an Indian Laurel fingerboard
- 3 Standard Single Coil Strat Pickups
- Hard-tail Bridge offers superior levels of tuning stability
- Perfect for beginners and younger players
Building Upon a Legacy
Squier Stratocasters have been offering players a great entry into the illustrious world of Fender Guitars for more than three decades.
These guitars are renowned for offering great value for money, and are ideal for helping beginners to develop their playing style.
That Classic Strat Sound
Despite originally being released in 1954, the full capabilities of a Stratocaster weren't exposed until a decade later, by none other than James Marshall (aka Jimi) Hendrix.
Ever since then, the Stratocaster has been revered as one of the most versatile guitars available, and this Squier Bullet Stratocaster continues the legacy in style.
Order Yours Today
Visit your local PMT Store today and talk to one of our resident guitar experts to arrange a play test on a Squier Bullet Stratocaster - you won't regret it.
Don't forget, if you order this guitar Online, you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT IL Black Electric Guitar Specs
- Model Name: Bullet Stratocaster HT, Laurel Fingerboard, Black
- Model #: 0371001506
- Series: Bullet
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Black
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Non-Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Slim (42mm) Body Profile, Traditional Strat Headstock Shape, White Dot Position Inlays
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.490000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.