Soundcraft Signature 12MTK USB Interface Mixer
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Signature 12MTK USB Interface Mixer; a GB series analogue mixing desk that is directly compatible with DAWs and delivers extraordinary audio quality.
Direct DAW Compatible USB Interface Mixer
Superb signal to noise ratio, exceptional resolution and clarity and a huge dynamic range are all great qualities that characterise the Soundcraft Signature 12MTK USB Interface Mixer.
Incorporating iconic Ghost Mic Preamps that have been drawn from Soundcraft’s top end professional consoles, the Signature 12MTK delivers exceptional audio quality with a huge dynamic range, high headroom, awesome resolution and clarity.
Employing Soundcraft’s own Sapphyre Assymetric EQ, the Signature 12MTK can perfectly equalise every element of vocals and instruments in your mix with GB series audio routing technology that is used in thousands of live venues across the world.
Designed To Deliver Pristine Recordings
Giving you massive creative potential, the Signature 12MTK has a huge variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade Reverb, Chorus, Modulation and other effects in addition to dbx limiters on all input channels.
Furthermore, the console’s multi-track USB audio interface allows any VST/AU/AAZ/TDM/RTAS plug-ins to be insert onto any input channel, allowing studio plug-ins to be integrated seamlessly into your live performances.
So you can get even more out of your USB interface mixer, Included with the Signature 12MTK are free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L Native plug-in and Ableton Live 9 Lite.
An ultra-low-latency USB interface captures every channel flawlessly and can be mixed or transferred to a DAW, giving you limitless options for mixing, mastering and production.
Made for Professional Level Use
The Signature 12MTK console provides you with XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs enabling guitars, bass and other instruments to be connected directly.
Premium quality faders with the smoothest action are installed while GB Series audio routing provides flexible pre/post switching on each aux as well as subgroups giving powerful switching and routing options on top of dedicated outputs.
Built using professional tour-grade robust metal construction and the best quality components, the Signature 12MTK is designed to be taken on the road and withstand all the action that goes along with it.
Soundcraft Signature 12MTK Key Features:
- High-Performance 12-Input Small Format Analogue Mixer
- Onboard Effects
- Multi-Track USB Recording and Playback
- 14-In/12-Out Ultra Low Latency USB Playback and Recording Interface
- Iconic Soundcraft Ghost Mic Preamps with Ultra Low Noise Performance
- Renowned Soundcraft Sapphre British EQ with Sweepable Mid-Bands Per Channel
- Lexicon Effects Engine Featuring Award Winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx Limiters (High Ratio Compressors) on Input Channels
- Switchable Hi-Z Inputs for Guitars, Basses and Other Instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (Low-Cut) and 48V Phantom Power on All Mic Channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft GB Series Audio Routing
- Smooth, Premium Quality 60mm Faders
- Robust Metal Construction for Tour-Grade Build Quality and Reliability
- Internal Universal Power Supply
Soundcraft Signature 12MTK Specs:
- Channels: 12
- Soundcraft Ghost Preamps: 8
- Soundcraft Sapphyre EQ: 3-Band (1 Band of Swept Mids)
- dbx Limiters on Inputs: 2
- Lexicon Effects: Single Engine
- USB Interface: 14-In/12-Out
- Auxes: 3
- Subgroups: 2 Mono/1 Stereo
- Faders: 60mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.