Great consoles require careful attention to detail and more than a little inspiration. Fortunately Soundcraft have a great heritage to draw on when it comes to mic preamps and mixing. Taking the design from their famous Ghost consoles, the mic pres on the Signature range have incredible dynamic range and transparency. After that the EQ gets the specialist treatment with Sapphyre Assymetric EQ, musical, sweet or scooped as required for any task. Combined with great sound quality comes a feature set that can suit a diverse range of applications, with bi-directional USB that will allow stereo recording or playback and effects from Lexicon.
The Signature 10 is a high-performance 10-input small format analogue mixers with onboard effects. It features smooth, premium-quality faders with GB Series audio routing with flexible pre/post switching on each Aus, and subgroups with powerful routing and switching options as well as dedicated outputs. The console is built using tour-grade robust metal construction and top-quality components and have an internal universal power supply.
Soundcraft Signature 10 Analogue Mixer Highlights
- High-Performance 10-input small format analogue mixers with onboard effects
- Iconic Soundcraft Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- 2-in/2-out USB audio playback and recording
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft GB Series audio routing
- Smooth premium-quality faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.