Soundcraft Notepad 12-FX Mixing Desk with USB and FX
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pristine audio quality. A Soundcraft tradition.
The Soundcraft Notepad-12FX 12 channel mixer combines professional-grade analog components, renowned HARMAN digital signal processing and a built-in USB audio interface to use with your favorite Mac or PC editing software.
- Legendary Soundcraft quality Includes professional microphone preamps
- USB audio interface For recording, editing, and playback on your Mac or PC
- HARMAN digital signal processing Including iconic Lexicon reverb, chorus, and delay
- Familiar channel strip layout Including EQ, aux send, master fader, and rotary headphone volume control
- Built to last Durable metal enclosure
- Cross platform compatibility Native with Mac, Soundcraft driver with PC
Comfortably familiar. Incredibly powerful.
You’ll find yourself right at home with Notepad’s traditional channel strip layout. Three EQ controls per channel give you a level of convenience often reserved for larger consoles. A rotary headphone volume fader makes it easy to adjust your personal listening level, while a master level with LED metering provides precise control over your master output signal. Designed for home studios, rehearsals, live performances, and podcast production, the Notepad series provides a layout that’s familiar to audio professionals yet easy to grasp for beginners.
Perfect for Rehearsals, Gigs, and More
The deceptively compact Notepad mixers easily fit in a gear bag and provide plenty of capability for writing sessions, rehearsals and gigs. Notepad mixers are engineered to provide iconic Soundcraft performance and allow you to connect your favorite gear like microphones, guitars, keyboards and more. With three models available (Notepad-5, -8FX and -12FX), there’s a Notepad mixer that’s a perfect match—whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a small rock ensemble.
Your All-in-one Podcasting Solution
The combination of premium Soundcraft components and the built-in USB audio interface make Notepad the ideal centerpiece for your podcasting workflow. The Notepad-8 is a great solution if you’re just starting out and don’t want to compromise on sound quality. From capturing monologues to interviews with multiple panelists, Notepad mixers are designed to help you share your ideas with the world.
Work Seamlessly with Your Mac or PC
Notepad's integrated USB audio interface allows you to easily record, edit and play projects using your favorite audio software. By combining Soundcraft legendary audio performance and the built-in USB interface for your computer, Notepad offers the best of both analog and digital audio in a no-compromise solution.
A Trusted Brand
For over 40 years, audio professionals have trusted Soundcraft mixing solutions for pristine sound quality and reliable performance. Notepad series mixers continue this tradition with professional-grade Soundcraft microphone preamps, convenient XLR and 1/4” connectors, and durable metal enclosures built to stand the test of time.
- Input (Mic) - Mic/Line Combo Inputs: 4
- Input (Mic) - Gain: 4
- Input (Mic) - Inputs with Hi-Z: 2
- Input (Mic) - Peak Light: 4
- Input (Mic) - EQ High: 4
- Input (Mic) - EQ Mid: 4
- Input (Mic) - EQ Low: 4
- Input (Mic) - Pan: 4
- Input (Mic) - Level: 4
- Input (Line) - 1/4" Stereo Line Inputs w/Trim: 2
- Input (Line) - RCA Stereo Line Inputs: 1
- Input (Line) - 1/4" Stereo Line External FX Return: 1
- Input (Line) - Aux/FX: 3
- Input (Line) - Balance: 4
- Input (USB) - USB Return: 2, summed with RCA, to channel 9/10
- Output - Master Stereo Out: 1
- Output - Monitor Stereo Out: 1
- Output - Aux Out: 1
- Lexicon Processing - Reverb/Chorus/Delay: 1
- Lexicon Processing - Tap Tempo: 1
- Output Control - Master Level Fader: 1
- Output Control - Monitor/Phones Level: 1
- Output Control - Output Meters: 4x LED
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.400000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.