The Soundcraft EFX8 is an eight channel mixing console with a built-in 24-bit Lexicon digital effects processor.
Low Cost, High Performance
Soundcraft's EFX8 takes all the features found in the popular Soundcraft EPM mixer and combes it with a 24-bit digital Lexicon effects processor, giving you an improved compact mixing console that delivers incredible performance without breaking the bank.
Soundcraft EFX8 Mixing Console Key Features:
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor
- 32 FX settings
- Tap Tempo and FX setting store function
- 1 FX send on each channel
- 1 configurable auxiliary bus
- XLR-type and ¼” metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 3-band EQ on stereo inputs
- TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs
- Ten-segment LED output metering
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output
- Easily rack mountable
- Custom Karaoke preset
High Quality Processor and Effects
You can choose from 32 different effects while a tap temp function, 3 different effects parameter controls allow you to tweak them to perfection.
You can even save your effects settings for instant recall in the future.
Producing incredible effects for over 35 years, Lexicon are well known for the high-quality effects they deliver, with their reverb being known as one of the best in the business.
Furthermore, the same AudioDNA processor found in Digitech and Lexicon outboard equipment has been used in the Soundcraft EFX mixing console.
The end result is amazing quality and great sounding effects not normally found at this price range.
Great Build and Amazing Audio Performance
Despite being more affordable than their professional range, Soundcraft have designed the EFX to deliver incredible performance.
The EFX8 uses the GB30 Mic amp which is extremely transparent and is the same used in the LX7ii and GB Series professional level consoles.
You also get all the same great features found in the Soundcraft EPM, such as the aux send, RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs and high quality XLR and 1/4" metal jack connector sockets.
In addition, there's a 3-band EQ with a swept mid on the mono inputs and a 3-band EQ on the two stereo inputs while ten-segment LED output metering and headphone outputs allow you to closely monitor your work.
Perfect for All Applications
With the Soundcraft EFX8, you get a high quality yet very affordable mixing console that's great for a multitude of applications such as live music and recording in the studio as well as multi-speaker installations.
Buy the Soundcraft EFX8 mixing console right now and get high quality, incredible audio performance at an amazing price.
Soundcraft EFX8 Mixing Console Key Features Specs:
- Mic / Line Input to any Output: 1.5dB, 20Hz – 20kHz
- Mic Sensitivity -30dBu, +14dBu @ Mix output: < 0.02% @ 1kHz
- Mic Input E.I.N. (maximum gain): -127dBu (150Ohms source)
- Aux, Mix and Masters (@ 0dB, faders down): < -85dBu
Crosstalk (@ 1kHz)
- Channel Mute: > 96dB
- Aux Send Pots Offness: > 86dB
EQ (Mono inputs)
- HF: 12kHz, +/-15dB
- MF (swept): 150Hz – 3.5kHz, +/-15dB
- LF: 80Hz, +/-15dB
- Q: 1.5
EQ (Stereo inputs)
- HF: 12kHz, +/-15dB
- MF: 720Hz, +/-15dB
- LF: 80Hz, +/-15dB
- Power Consumption: Less than 35W
- Temperature Range: 5°C to 40°C
Input & Output Levels
- Mic Input: +15dBu max
- Line Input: +30dBu max
- Stereo Input: +30dBu max
- Mix Output: +20dBu max
- Headphones (@150Ohms): 300mW
Input & Output Impedances
- Mic Input: 2kOhms
- Line Input: 10kOhms
- Stereo Input: 65kOhms (stereo), 35kOhms (mono)
- Outputs: 150Ohms (balanced), 75Ohms (unbalanced)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.