Shure WL93 Omni-micro Lavalier Microphone
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Looking to pick up an excellent clip-on broadcasting microphone, with a smooth frequency responce, and controlled low-frequency roll off? Then we have just the thing for you!
A Miniature Omnidirectional Clip-On Mic
With the Shure WL93 you get a mic that's perfect for speech applications, such as live broadcasting, lecturing, preaching and more.
In addition to this, despite its smaller size the mic element delivers the kind of full, clear sound normally associated with much larger microphones.
Along with the WL93 you get a sew-on mounting bracket, a mounting block with attached tie bar, and even an acoustic windscreen to minimise wind noise when used outdoors!
In addition to this, there's also a dual mounting block with attached tie bar.
Shure WL93 Omni-micro Lavalier Microphone Highlights
- Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement
- Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware
- Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
- Controlled low-frequency rolloff reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range
- Versatile mounting accessories allow a variety of low-visibility applications
- Preamplifier assembly can be pocketed, strapped to the body, or clipped to belt or waistband
- Omnidirectional condenser
- Frequency response: 80 to 20,000 Hz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!