Shure SRH550DJ Professional DJ Headphones
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
These are the SRH550DJ professional quality DJ headphones from Shure. These DJ headphones deliver full-range audio performance with enhanced bass response ensuring you get a great sound
Great Audio Quality at a Great Price
Optimised for DJ Use
The SRH550DJ headphones have been optimised professional DJ mixing and are great for personal listening for simply enjoying your music at a high quality with high output bass and extended highs.
These DJ headphones are powered by 50mm neodymium drivers for powerful, high quality audio with distortion free bass in a compact design and the closed back design means you get improved sound isolation; ideal for live mixing and DJ use even in loud environments.
Comfortable, Collapsible Design
The Shure SRH550DJ headphones feature an adjustable headband with high density padding so you spend hours behind the mixing desk with effortless comfort and the 90-degree swivelling ear cups enable you to have easy one ear placement; perfect for mixing.
When you’re finished for the night with SRH550DJs you can take advantage of their collapsible design, turning them into a compact package which can easily be stored away – Shure have even provided a handy carrying pouch for further protection and portability.
Shure SRH550DJ Professional Quality DJ Headphones Features:
- Optimisation for DJ mixing and personal listening
- Closed-back ear cups designed for sound isolation in noisy environments
- 90-degree swivelling ear cups for easy one ear placement
- Includes threaded ¼” gold-plated adapter for further compatibility with professional audio equipment and DJ mixers
- Collapsible design for enhanced portability
- Replaceable ear pads for increased headphone longevity
- Includes carrying pouch for protection during transportation or when your SRH550 headphones are not in use
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand rigorous, everyday use
Shure SRH550DJ Professional Quality DJ Headphones Specs:
- Weight: 235g
- Drivers: 50mm Neodymium Dynamic Drivers
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 109 dB/Mw
- Max. Input Power: 3000 Mw
- Frequency Range: 5 Hz – 22 kHz
- 90-degree Swivel Ear Cups: Yes
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!