Shure SM137 Instrument Condenser Microphone
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Looking to purchase a new crystal clear mic that can accurately capture the true sound off your acoustic guitar, cymbals, string section, or piano? Then you're in luck!
Brings Out Every Detail
The Shure SM137 is a professional-grade, instrument condenser microphone that allows you to capture the natural sound of your instrument in precise detail.
Shure SM137 Instrument Condenser Microphone Highlights
- Outstanding detail - perfect for all strings, cymbals, choirs, and more
- Extended frequency response with smooth highs and controlled lows
- Switchable 15dB pad lets you capture loud instruments without distortion
- Legendary Shure build quality for extensive use in any environment
- Ultra-thin 24 karat gold-layered low-mass diaphragm for a superior transient response
- Extremely uniform cardioid polar pattern reduces the pickup of unwanted sounds
- Premium components, including gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Class-A discrete transformerless preamplifier for extremely fast transient response
- Preamplifier circuitry ensures minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortion
Superior Transit Response
Thanks to the ultra-thin low-mass diaphragm and Class-A transformerless preamp, this mic delivers an excellent transient response, allowing you to capture each and every detail of your playing.
In addition to this, the mic's preamp also offers complete transparency without any over-hyped frequencies.
No matter what instrument or situation you're wanting to capture, the Shure SM137 Condenser Mic is the perfect choice.
Thanks to its extended frequency response, the Shure SM137 is perfect for pretty much any sound source, whether that's brass, woodwind, strings, drums, percussion, guitars, and more.
In addition to this, the SM137 is ideal for recording the acoustics of any room, with all of the ambience and sonic signature captured.
- 1 x Shure SM137 Professional Instrument Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Swivel Adapter
- 1 x Zippered Pouch
Shure SM137 Instrument Condenser Microphone Specs
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Connector: XLR
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms (actual)
- Sensitivity: -41dBV/Pa (1 Pa = 94dB SPL) (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage)
- Maximum SPL 1000 Ohm Load: (Pad Off) 139dB; (Pad On) 154dB
- Maximum SPL 2500 Ohm Load: (Pad Off) 144dB; (Pad On) 159dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 75dB (ref. 94dB SPL at 1kHz)
- Dynamic Range: At 1kHz; 1000 Ohm Load: 120dB; 2500 Ohm Load: 125dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: >50dB (10Hz to 100kHz)
- Clipping Level: 20Hz to 20kHz, at 1-percent THD; 1000 Ohm Load: 3dBV; 2500 Ohm Load: 9dBV
- Self-Noise: 19dB (typical, equivalent SPL, A-weighted)
- Attenuator Switch: -15dB
- Dimensions: 162mm x 24mm
- Weight: 195g / 6.9oz.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!