The entry into professional in ear monitoring from Shure. The PSM200 system offers a great switch over to current wedge or foldback using performers. The system ships with a set of Shure SE112 in ears and offers you a wireless in ear mix of your choosing. Control the volume of your own mix to avoid ear fatigue and damge.
Wireless in ear monitoring kit with SE112 earphones
The new Shure PSM200 is the perfect entry to professional quality personal in-ear monitoring! The Shure PSM series has cemented itself as the industry standard in-ear monitoring system for bands and singers across the globe, and it's easy to see why.
A simple, intuitive front panel makes it easy for performers and engineers to make quick adjustments to volume levels and channels, and split XLR outputs provides the versatility to extend the signal chain to your wedges or mixing desk inputs.
Shure PSM200 PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Easy to use
- Built-in audio limiter
- Volume control on
- bodypack receiver
- RF Output Power: 10 30 mW (country specific)
- Operating Distance: Up to 100 m
- Harmonic distortion: 1.5 % typical
- Signal-to-noise-ratio: 80 dB (A) typical
- Listening mode: Mono
- Compatible Systems per band (up to): 4
- Transmitter Inputs: 2x XLR/6,3 mm combo, mic/line level
- Transmitter Outputs: 2x XLR split outputs
- Wired Bodypack Option: Yes
- Personal Mix Control: On transmitter
- Remoteable Transmitter: No
- Battery Life: Wired: 6 h; Wireless: 4 h
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz 12 kHz
November 21, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*