Shure GLXD24UK / SM58 Digital Wireless Microphone System
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The GLX-D Digital wireless system is one of the most advanced 2.4GHz wireless systems available. Offering automatic frequency management and best in class lithium-ion rechargeable battery system.
The GLX-D24/SM58 dynamic vocal system is ideal for the busy hard working singer that needs a rugged, reliable system that is always ready to go.
Affordable 2.4GHz digital wireless systems.Professional quality sound. Rechargeable.
The Shure SM58 Wireless version faithfully converts the essence of the original wired SM58, creating a perfect balance between reliability, ease of use and Shure's trademark sound quality.
Anyone who has performed live or waxed lyrical will be all too familiar with Shure microphones - This is the wireless incarnation of the legendary SM58 cardioid microphone, used around the world by thousands of musici
ans as the go-to microphone for any vocal performance. The GLXD24 single channel receiver works on a 2.4gHz Digital Frequency band for supreme reliability and signal integrity, also saving you the need to purchase a separate license to operate it in public.
Shure GLXD24UK/SM58 Highlights
Shure GLXD2/SM58 Features
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Automatic linking capability with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
- Battery Requirements: Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
Shure GLXD2/SM58 Typical Operating Distance
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
Shure GLXD4 Wireless Receiver Features
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED - Green: Charged, Flashing Green: 90% charged, Red: Charging
- XLR and Â¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.