Shure GLXD16 Guitar Pedal Wireless System
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Shure GLXD16 is your complete wireless guitar system in an extremely convenient guitar pedal format suitable for guitar and bass.
Complete Wireless Guitar System
Packaging together the Shure GLXD6, GLXD1 and WA305, the Shure GLXD16 is everything you need for amazing wireless guitar performance.
Shure GLXD16 Guitar Pedal Wireless System Key Features:
- Complete Wireless Guitar System
- Guitar Pedal Receiver Has Integrated Tuner
- Bodypack Transmitter Delivers 16 Hours of Continuous Use
- Premium Instrument Cable Included Has Locking Thread for Extra Secure Connection
- Includes Pedal Receiver, Bodypack Transmitter and Dedicated, Premium Instrument Cable
Automatically Linking Bodypack Transmitter
Included in this pack is the Shure GLXD1 bodypack transmitter. It has an ergonomic design and rugged metal construction so it can really take a beating.
The reversible belt clip allows you to fit it in various positions for the most comfortable set up for you and you can even attach it to your guitar strap.
Making set up a breeze, the GLXD1 bodypack transmitter automatically links to the Shure GLXD6 receiver so you can get start started with no fuss.
It is also fitted with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery so you can get up to 16 hours of continuous wireless use.
Furthermore, you get great range using the GLXD1 transmitter with 100 feet range being typical while ideal conditions will allow you to use this wireless guitar system with up to a 200 feet range.
To connect your instrument to the bodypack transmitter, the Shure GLXD16 wireless guitar system also includes the WA305 cable.
This dedicated, premium guitar/bass cable has a locking thread so you get a strong, reliable connection attaching your instrument to the GLXD1 transmitter.
Ultra-Convenient Wireless Guitar Pedal
While most wireless guitar system come as a rack mount unit which means you’ll have to have long cables running across the stage, the GLXD6 wireless guitar pedal is a lot simpler.
As it comes in an extremely handy pedal format, you can easily place it on your pedalboard or wherever else you might want it.
Furthermore, as an added feature it even has a built-in tuner so you can make sure your guitar is always in tune. This frees up even more space for you as you will no longer need to take along a separate tuner pedal.
For the best possible signal, the GLXD6 has intelligent frequency management that quickly identifies the best open frequencies.
This wireless guitar pedal constantly monitors for signal interruption too, automatically switching frequencies so you get continuous, uninterrupted signal.
Of course, one of the most important aspects of performance is your tone and the Shure GLXD16 certainly delivers.
When comparing between wired and wireless guitar when using the GLXD16 there is little no perceptible difference, so you can rest assured that you’ll always be sounding great.
All In One Wireless Guitar System
Designed for use with guitar and bass guitar, the Shure GLXD16 is your all in one, complete wireless guitar system.
Buy the GLXD16 guitar pedal wireless system from PMT Online today and get great wireless tone with the convenience of a pedal-based wireless receiver.
Shure GLXD16 Guitar Pedal Wireless System Specs:
- Set Type: Guitar/Bass
- Number of Bodypacks: 1
- GLXD6 Specifications
- Weight: 504 g
- Height x Width x Depth: 46.0 × 95.0 × 133.0 mm
- Transmission: Digital on 2.4 GHz
- Type of Power Supply: External
- Receiver Housings: Metal
- Bias via BNC: No
- High Density Mode: No
- Interference Detection: No
- Remote Control: Yes
- Number of compatible systems info: 8
- DANTE-Enabled Products: No
- Scan Features: Channel Scan, Group Scan
- Sync Features: Pairing (2,4 GHz)
- Detachable Antennas: No
- Logic: No
- Cascade: No
- Receiver Displays: LEDs
- Receiver type: Pedal Board
- Included antenna: External 1/2 wave
- Battery Status: Levelled battery life indication
- Line Mic Switch: No
- RF Sensitivity: -88 dBm, for 12dB SINAD, typical
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
- Spurious Rejection: 35 dB, typical
- Antenna Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Tuning Range: 2400 MHz
- GLXD1 Specifications
- Battery life lithium: 16 h
- Form Factor: Bodypack
- Operating Range (up to): 20-30 m (Under typical conditions)
- Transmitter housings: Metal
- Audio Mute: No
- Detachable Antennas: No
- Switchable RF power: No
- Bodypack HxWxD without antenna: 90.4 x 64.5 x 22.9 g
- Battery Status: Multi-Color LED
- Charger Options: USB Charger
- Connectors: TQG
- Frequency Diversity: No
- Functionality: Transmitter
- High Density Mode: No
- Input impedance: 900 k Ohms
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.