The Shure digital recording kit gives you Shure quality recording with the PGA58 microphone and great audio monitoring with the Shure SRH240A headphones.
Home Recording and Mobile Studio
Made for recording and monitoring on your computer or mobile phone, the Shure digital recording kit gets you great results quickly and easily.
Bundling together a dynamic vocal microphone, a digital audio interface and a set of professional quality headphones, you've got everything you need for recording and monitoring music and more at a high level.
Shure Digital Recording Kit Components:
- Shure PGA58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Shure MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface
- Shure SRH240A Headphones
Specially Designed Vocal Microphone
Specifically designed for vocals, the Shure PGA58 takes inspiration from the legendary SM58 and PG58 microphones.
The microphone cartridge is tailored to vocals to ensure natural clarity in your recordings while the cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from your source while rejecting unwanted noise.
Being a Shure microphone, you know you can rely on great quality design and construction while getting great results.
Shure PGA58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Key Features:
- Tailored Cartridge for Natural Sounding Vocals
- Cardioid Polar Pattern To Pickup Source while Rejecting Unwanted Noise
- Updated Design for Stylish Yet Unobstrusive Appearance
- On/Off Switch for Discrete Control
- Stand Adapter for Mic Stand Mounting
- Legendary Shure Quality Design
Digital Audio Interface
Acting as the hub of your digital recording kit is the Shure MOTIV MVi.
This digital audio interface connects your XLR microphone or 1/4" instrument to a computer or mobile delivers for easy recording.
It has five DSP preset modes built in and features EQ, compression, limiter settings, gain control, mute, volume and phantom power for a vast range of recording options.
Shure MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface Key Features:
- 5 DSP Preset Modes; Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument and Loud
- Touch Panel Controls for Gain, Mute and Headphone Volume
- Adjust Settings via iOS Devices Using ShurePlus MOTIV App
- JFET Class A Buffered Instrument Preamp for Exceptional Tone and Clarity
- Combined XLR Microphone and 3/4" Instrument Input
- Supplies Phantom Power for Condenser Microphones
Professional Quality Headphones
Perfect for real-time monitoring, the digital recording kit comes with Shure SRH240A headphones which give you deep bass with clear mids and highs.
Its wide frequency range make these headphones ideal for monitoring everything from instruments to vocals and speech.
They also feature a closed-back design, minimising sound leakage and ensuring great sound isolation.
Shure SRH240A Headphones Key Features:
- Wide Frequency Range
- Suitable with Almost All Audio Equipment
- Closed-Back Design for Sound Isolation and Minimised Leakage
- Includes 1/8" to 3/4" Jack Adapter
Everything You Need
With the microphone, audio interface headphones and all the cables included, everything you everything you need to capture great recordings is in this bundle - just add a device to record onto such as your phone, tablet or computer.
Buy the Shure digital recording kit from PMT Online for a great value recording bundle to start your home recording studio or an easy-to-use, affordable mobile recording studio.
Shure PGA68 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Specs:
- Weight: 294 g
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 16 kHz
- Frequency Response: Tailored
- Sensitivity: -55.00 dBV/Pa – 1.79 mV/Pa
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable low cut: No
- Connectors: 3 Pin XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
Shure MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface Specs:
- Weight: 310 g
- Height x Width x Depth: 42.0 × 84.0 × 72.0 mm
- MFi Certified: Yes
- DSP Modes (Presets): Speech / Singing / Acoustic / Loud / Flat
- Input: Combination XLR and 6.35 mm TRS
- Input Impedance: 3-Pin XLR: >2 k, 6.35 mm TRS: >1 M
- Bit Depth: 16-bit / 24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 / 48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Cable: Includes MicroB-to-USB Cable and MicroB-to-Lightning Cable
- Housing: All-Metal Construction
- Input Mute: Yes
- Phantom Power: USB: +48 VDC, iOS: +12 VDC
- Power Requirements: Powered Through USB or Lightning Connector
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm
- Maximum Input Level: 3-Pin XLR: 0 dBV, 6.35 mm TRS: +9 dBV
- Adjustable Gain Range: 3-Pin XLR: 0 to +36 dB, 6.35 mm TRS: +9 dB
Shure SRH240A Headphones Specs:
- Weight: 238 g
- Driver: 40 mm
- Impedance: 38 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 107 dB/mW
- Max. Input Power: 500 mW
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Cable length: 200 cm
- 90° swivel earcups: No
- Cable type: Detachable straight
- Cable exit: Dual-sided
- Connection Type: Cable
- Plug: Gold-plated 3,5 mm stereo jack
- Design: Closed-Back
- Ear Cup Design: Circumaural
November 14, 2018Read Article
March 27, 2018Read Article
November 21, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.