Shure BLX2-B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Got yourself a Shure wireless analogue system, and are on the hunt for a new wireless mic that's reliable and rugged enough to take on the road with you?
Perfectly Tailored For Live Vocal Reproduction
Then the Shure BLX2-B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone could well be just what you need!
This combination of a premium-grade vocal mic and wireless transmitter is perfect for professional vocalists that are keen on avoiding the restrictions caused by using microphone cables on-stage.
Shure BLX2/B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Highlights
- 606.6MHz - 613.5MHz Wireless Operating Frequency
- Dynamic Vocal Microphone With Analogue Transmitter
- Designed For Use With BLX2 Wireless Systems
- Offers Up To 14 Hours Of Continuous Use
- Lightweight, Robust Construction For Durability
SHURE Beta 58A
The awesome Beta 58A is a dynamic microphone capsule that's been perfectly tailored for live vocal reproduction, and offers rich, warm, and (above all) accurate audio reproduction.
Set into this mic capsule is the ultra-reliable Shure BLX2 handheld wireless transmitter, meaning you can connect the Beta 58A to any Shure analogue system with ease.
Shure BLX2/B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Features
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 metre operating range within line of sight
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- -10dB gain attenuation
- Lightweight, rugged construction
Shure BLX2/B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Specs
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Operating Range: 100m
- Battery Life Alkaline: 14 h
- Transmitter Housings: Molded ABS
- Audio Mute: No
- Detachable Antennas: No
- Switchable RF Power: No
- Batteries: AA
- Battery Status: Multi-Colour LED
- Frequency Diversity: No
- Functionality: Transmitter
- High Density Mode: No
- Weight: 340 g
- Dimensions: 224 mm (H) x 53 mm (W) x 53 mm (D)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Supplied)|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.