Shure BETA 27 Instrument Condenser Microphone
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The only large diaphragm supercardioid condenser microphone in the industry. Ideal for a wide range of applications including; Acoustic, wind and electric, such as guitar and bass amplifiers, drum, percussion and piano. The tight supercardioid polar pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback
Condenser Supercardioid Professional side address microphone
The Shure BETA27 is a superb all-rounder, used for directional stage or studio recording with Electric Guitar, Hihat, Overhead, Brass, Piano and much more.
Shure BETA 27 Instrument Condenser Microphone Features:
- Captures the natural sound of instruments without any colouration
- Superior transient response thanks to the low-mass gold-layered diaphragm
- Tame unwanted bass frequencies with the integrated 3-position LF switch
- Switchable pad lets you capture ultra-loud sound sources without distortion
- Legendary Shure engineering quality for long-term reliability live and in the studio
Engineered to the Finest Degree
The tight, supercardioid polar pattern ensures high gain response which provides maximum isolation from other sound sources and minimising feedback. A 3-position, switchable low-frequency filter also isolates your sound source and helps eliminate unwanted buzz and rumble from other instruments. Building on the success of the original SM27, the Beta 27 is a supercardioid pickup as opposed to cardioid which helps deliver a cleaner signal and a more full-bodied sound.
Shure BETA 27 Instrument Condenser Microphone Specs:
- Microphone Type: Condenser (externally biased)
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 160 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -37dBV/Pa (1 Pascal = 94dB SPL) (1kHz at 1-percent THD)
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 156.2mm x 55.8mm x 55.8mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 428g
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.