Sennheiser EW512 G3 Wireless Lavalier System
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Sennheiser EW512 G3 Wireless Lavalier System - Clip-Lavalier Mic, Bodypack Transmitter and Wireless Receiver System
When it comes to that all-important presentation, theatre performance or motivational speech, you will need a mic system that you can trust. Not only would you want the sound quality to be crystal clear, but you will also want to ensure that you're using a system that's reliable enough to not cut out mid-speech, or pick up any unwanted interference. Cue the EW512 G3 from Sennheiser: an awesome wireless Lavalier mic package that ticks all of the above!
Presentation Set with a stage-proven, high-quality clip-on condenser mic
Featuring the wonderful MKE 2-ew (one of Sennheiser's most successful and trusted clip-on condenser mic), the company's flagship evolution EM 500 receiver and a professional-grade bodypack transmitter, the EW512 G3 is everything you need and more for those public speaking events. Simply sync the bodypack transmitter to the receiver with the push of a button, and the system will take care of the rest for you! Well, aside from the speech, you'll still have to do that for yourself.
The wireless technology present in this setup is of such a high quality that you can comfortably focus on giving your most successful and impassioned speeches with confidence that your signal will remain strong.
- 1 x EM 500 G3 Rack-Mount Receiver
- 1 x SK 500 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 MKE 2-ew Clip-On Microphone (Omni-directional)
- 1 x GA 3 Rack Mount
- 1 x NT 2 Power Supply Unit
- 2 x Antennas
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Operating Instructions
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronisation of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated EQ and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Transmitter: 82 x 64 x 24 mm (160g weight)
- Receiver: 212 x 202 x 43 mm (980g weight)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Bandwidth||42 MHz bandwidth|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.