Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 MK-III Blue Crimson
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
World-renowned solo artist, producer, and YouTube sensation Keith Merrow has a long-standing relationship with Schecter guitars, and now for 2018 the two have come together once again to release his MK-III range of signature guitars unto the world!
A Road-Ready, 7-String Force of NatureWith the Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 MK-III Artist you get a stunning, premium-grade instrument that's built with the peaks of prog-metal performance in mind. This guitar features a super-fast and smooth neck, with a thin and lightweight swamp ash body topped with maple burl, and coated with a gorgeous Blue Crimson finish.
Fishaman Fluence Electronics
If an electric guitar is only as good as the electronics housed in it, then the Schecter KM-7 MK-III Artist is a very good guitar indeed. Featuring a pair of custom-voiced Fishman Fluence humbuckers, and a switching system to match, the range of tones this guitar is capable of is simply stunning.
Each of the Fishman Fluence humbuckers has three unique voice settings. Each pickup is voiced in this way:
- Neck Pickup Voice 1: Vintage P.A.F. neck tones, with the dynamics and output level you want
- Neck Pickup Voice 2: Fluence-exclusive neck tone, with incredible highs, a vocal mid-range, and tight lows
- Neck Pickup Voice 3: Punchy single-coil sound with a glassy top end
- Bridge Pickup Voice 1: A medium-output, low-mid grunt, with a passive feel
- Bridge Pickup Voice 2: Low-output P.A.F. sounds, ranging from clean to crunch to brown
- Bridge Pickup Voice 3: Punchy single-coil sound with a glassy top end
Further complimenting the excellent electronics, this guitar has been crafted to not only offer a comfortable playing experience, but it's tough enough to resist life on the road. Featuring a 5-ply through-neck construction (reinforced with carbon rods) for increased sustain, a Hipshot bridge and locking tuners for superior tuning stability, and an ultra-thin neck profile, the Schecter KM-7 MK-III offers you rock-solid stability, night after night.
Order Yours Today
If you have any queries regarding the availability of this guitar, then please don't hesitate to contact our online sales team directly. Alternatively, you can order yours online today, and don't forget to make use of our fantastic range of Home Delivery options!
Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 MK-III Specs
- Model Name: KM-7 MK-III Artist
- MPN: #303
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Guitar Color: Blue Crimson
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Wenge/Maple/Purpleheart Multi-ply w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Aluminum Offset/Reverse Circles
- Side Dot Markers: Glow In The Dark
- Scale: 26.5" (673mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (20mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius
- Nut: Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Nut Width: 1.889" (48mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ Heel Access Spoke Wheel
- Guitar Colors: Blue Crimson
- Hardware Color: Black
- Top Contour: Radius Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Material: Burl
- Binding: Black 1-ply
- Bridge: Hipshot Ibby HM Guitar Bridge
- Controls: Volume/3-Way Pickup Toggle/3-Way Mini Toggle Voicing Switch (Down- PAF, Middle- Keith Merrow Custom, Up- Single Coil)
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow Custom Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow Custom Humbucker
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Knobs: Hipshot O-Ring
- Strings: Ernie Ball 7-String (.009/.011/.016/.026/.036/.046/.062)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Neck Wood||with Carbon Fibre Reinforcement Rods|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||7 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||swamp ash body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.