With the Schecter Banshee Mach-6, seen here with a gorgeous Ember Burst finish, is a fast-playing guitar with a killer voice.
Ideal For Metal And Drop-Tuning!
This guitar is a perfect combination of precision engineering, powerful pickups, and rock solid performance, making is a great choice for the metal player looking to take their artistry to a new level.
Schecter Banshee Mach-6 Guitar, Ember Burst Highlights
- High-performance, professional-grade electric guitar
- Swamp Ash body with a Flamed Maple top, and a stunning Ember Burst finish
- Ultra-sleek Roasted Maple / Purpleheart multi-ply neck with a Thin "U" profile shape
- 24-Fret, Compound radius Ebony fingerboard with Offset/Reverse Roman Numeral inlays
- Hipshot Ibby HM bridge and Locking Tuners combine for superior tuning stability and intonation
- Two Lundgren M6 humbucker pickups offer an ideal combination of power and clarity
- Coil Split function situated in Push/Pull tone control
- Perfect for working professionals
This guitar has been crafted with a slimline take on a familiar dual-cutaway body shape, with a carbon-fibre reinforced neck-through construction and two lightweight swamp ash "wings" either side.
The end result is an incredibly comfortable-to-play guitar, with easy access to the upper frets, plenty of natural sustain, and the kind of reliability that the modern player demands.
In addition to this, the combination of a set of Schecter Locking Tuners and a Hipshot Ibby HM bridge, which come together for increased sustain, and superior levels of intonation and tuning stability.
The afore-mentioned neck is crafed with a multi-ply of Roasted Maple and Purpleheart with a Thin "U" profile shape, and a compound radius Ebony fingerboard.
Altogether, this construction results in a combination of fantastic style and the kind of playability that will allow you to go from crushing riffs to sweep-picked arpeggios and back again.
For the voice on the Banshee Mach-6, Schecter have opted to fit a pair of Lundgren M6 humbucker pickups, alongside controls for Volume, Tone, and a 3-way pickup toggle.
These pickups have been specially engineered for use with heavier music styles, and have been optimised to offer both power and clarity in abundance.
Due to the clarity of these pickups, you can de-tune your guitar without ever having to worry about losing note definition, even with high-gain distortion settings.
In addition to this, the Tone control features a Push/Pull coil tap function, allowing you to deliver a bright Single Coil voice for when you want to clean it up.
Schecter Banshee Mach-6 Guitar, Ember Burst Specs
- Model Name: Banshee Mach-6
- Item Number: 1422
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Guitar Color Shown: Ember Burst (EB)
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple/Purpleheart Multi-ply with Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Offset/Reverse Roman Numerals
- Side Dot Markers: Luminlay Glow in the Dark
- Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin 'U'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (20mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius
- Nut: Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ Heel Access Spoke Wheel
- Guitar Colors: Ember Burst (EB)
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Top Contour: Radius Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Binding: Black 1-ply
- Bridge: Hipshot Ibby HM Guitar Bridge
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Lundgren M6
- Neck Pickup: Lundgren M6
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Neck Wood||Roasted Maple and Amaranth Multi-Ply|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.