Samson Auro D1200A 700W Active Subwoofer
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
When you want to make your audience not just hear the bass, but actually feel it, having an active Subwoofer is a must. The Auro D1200 from Samson is a powerful, budget-friendly, active subwoofer that packs heart-thumping power in an efficient, lightweight enclosure, and is ideal for fixed installations, DJ's and sound reinforcement applications.
Goes where low-end is a must
Featuring a powerful 12" long excursion low-frequency driver and built in 700W amplifier, the Auro AD1200 is certainly a forced to be reckoned with, and provides you with the super-tight and punchy low frequency output that you need to complete your PA setup.
The Auro D1200 is both easy to move and built to last, having been constructed of solid 5/8" plywood with two conveniently-placed, large ergonomic carry handles, and featuring a 1 3/8" pole mount receptacle.
If you have any queries regarding the availability of this product, please feel free to contact our online sales team directly.
- Lightweight, compact Class D active subwoofer (weighs just over 40lbs)
- 12" long excursion low frequency driver
- 700 watts of output power
- Balanced XLR-1/4" combo inputs
- Parallel XLR outputs
- Signal, Limited and Protect LED indicators
- Variable low pass filter control
- 3-position (Normal, Deep, Boost) DSP contour control
- Polarity switch
- Solid 5/8" plywood enclosure with textured paint finish
- Integrated 1 3/8" pole mount receptacle
- Two large ergonomic carry handles
- Power: 700 Watts
- Design: Class-D
- Transducer: 12" paper cone, 2.5" voice coil diameter
- Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL @ 1w/1m
- Freq Response: 45Hz - 200Hz (+/-3 dB)
- Max SPL (700W): 126dB SPL @ 1m
- Crossover Type: 24 dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley
- Crossover Freq: 80Hz-200Hz
- Inputs: 2 x Balanced Female XLR / 1/4 Combo
- Thru Outputs: 2 x Balanced Male XLR
- Controls: Master Level Rotary, DSP Switch, Phase Switch, SPF Rotary
- Indicators: Signal, Limited, Protect
- Power Consumption: 800W max
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC, 20 A male
- Fuse: 250v / T5AH
- Contruction: 15mm Plywood
- Finish: Textured Black Polyurethane paint
- Handles: 2 x Steel
- Grill: Perforated Steel
- Mounting Method: Integral 1 3/8" (35mm) Pole Mount Receptacle
- Dimensions: 15.55" (L) x 19" (W) x 18" (H)
- Weight: 42lbs (19 kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.