Featuring Roland's latest cutting-edge modelling technology, Prismatic Sound Modelling, the Roland TD-50K Pro Kit offers a new level of expression and pro performance for ambitious drummers.
The Flagship Roland V-Drum Kit
Built on the foundation of the new TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling, this electronic kit provides Roland’s most impressive and wide-ranging sounds yet. The advanced processor is complemented by newly developed snare and ride pads, which feature multi-element sensor systems and high-speed digital communication with the module. Meanwhile, deep customization and open-ended connectivity mean it’s never been easier to capture your sound.
- Flagship electronic drum kit with ultimate expression
- TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and all-new onboard sounds
- Newly developed 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare with a high-resolution multi-sensor system for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- New 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride provides accurate positional sensing and improved dynamics using an innovative multi-sensor system
- Additional cymbal pads include VH-11 V-Hi-Hat, CY-12C crash, and CY-13R crash/ride
- KD-120BK Kick Trigger Pedal and three PDX-100 V-Pads for toms
- Play your own WAV samples via an SD card
- USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
- Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio recording/playback functions for practice
- MDS-50K drum stand
Prismatic Sound Modeling
The TD-50Ks high-resolution processing gives you the most lifelike, resonant, and expressive sounds you’ll hear from an electronic kit. The TD-50 module and new trigger pads are designed to work hand-in-hand to capture every nuance of your performance in incredible detail.
This advanced module also supports deep sound customization, including basic adjustment of heads and shells, layering of internal and user samples, and adjustment of overhead mics and ambience. For tailored performance, a compressor and three-band EQ can be controlled for each pad individually, while three independent multi-effect sections let you treat specific drums with 30 effect types such as delay, flanger, saturator, and many others.
The advanced processing power of the TD50K is complemented by the PD-140DS Digital Snare and CY-18DR Digital Ride, which feature multi-element sensor systems and high-speed digital communication with the module. A brand-new, three-layer mesh head is fitted to a standard size 14-inch shell for natural rebound and feel, and is instantly familiar for Acoustic players. There’s also the dynamic VH-13 V-Hi-Hat, plus the option of powerful hybrid performance by mounting a KD-A22 Kick Drum Converter on your favorite 22-inch acoustic kick.
The TD50K features a USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable. Record to a choice of audio sampling formats: 48 kHz, 96 kHz, and the standard 44.1kHz, and mix each channel independently in your DAW. Using the module’s SD card slot, it’s easy to trigger your own WAV files using any of the TD-50K’s drum pads. You can loop or layer WAV sounds alongside the internal sounds while controlling volume and tone via the TD-50’s front panel.
Practice to Perfection
As a drummer, you'll know that constant practice and dedication to your technique is an essential part of going Pro. The TD-50K has onboard features that help you get the best from practice sessions. Whether you lock down your timing with the Quiet Count function or play along to backing tracks via the SD card slot, it’s easy to get inspired, even when you’re practicing alone.
- Sound Module: TD-50 x 1
- Snare: PD-140DS x 1
- Ride: CY-18DR x 1
- Rack Tom/Floor Toms: PDX-100 x 3
- Hi-Hat: VH-11 x 1
- Crash: CY-12C x 1
- Crash/Ride: CY-13R x 1
- Kick: KD-120BK
- Stand: MDS-50K
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*