Roland TD-50 Drum Sound Module
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
At the heart of the new TD-50K and TD-50KV drum kits lies the brains behind the madness - The Roland TD-50 Sound Module! Prismatic Sound Modeling delivers Roland’s most impressive and wide-ranging sounds yet with over 400+ expressive sounds and versatile connectivity.
V-Drums redefined; a drum sound module for pro performance and studio session
3 USB Digital Pad inputs offer direct connectivity with Roland's expressive new Pad Technology, such as the 14" Digital Snare (PD-140DS) and 18" Digital Rides (CY-18DR). This allows you to create your own kit as a modular set-up depending on your requirements. Featuring Roland's most advanced trigger-sensing technology yet, the TD-50’s high-resolution processing gives you the most lifelike, resonant and expressive sounds you’ll hear from an electronic kit.
If you play live every night, the TD-50 could help avoid the time and effort of a lengthy setup. The first Roland drum sound module to feature a balanced XLR Master Out, it allows direct connection to a PA system without the need for a direct injection (DI) box. You’ll also find 8 Direct Outs (TRS). Assigning the pad to any of the individual outputs is simple, while convenient master/phones volume controls and group faders balance the output level for each pad instantly. You can even send the output via the phones output, to control the level of your monitor sound without routing it through the PA.
- Flagship electronic sound module with ultimate expression
- 400+ dynamic and expressive instruments in high-quality audio
- New TD-50 sound module with Prismatic Sound Modeling
- Digital Pad inputs (USB) x 3 for new 14” Digital Snare (PD-140DS) and 18” Digital Ride (CY-18DR) multi-sensor system
- Play your own WAV samples via SD card
- USB 10-channel Out/4-channel In for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Master Output (XLR) and 8 Direct Out (TRS), balanced for PA connection
- Metronome with Quiet Count and audio playback function for practice
- Audio record function to capture and export drumming performances
- Advanced V-Edit system to customize drum and cymbal sounds
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.460000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!