Roland SPD::ONE WAV PAD; an extremely portable digital percussion pad that allows you to perform with your own sounds and samples.
Play Your Samples with This Portable Percussion Pad
The Roland SPD::ONE WAV PAD is your complete backing track, click track and sample solution. Fitting easily into any existing workflow and providing up to 360 minutes of stereo audio, the SPD::ONE WAV PAD is extremely portable and versatile.
Powered by 4 x AA batteries or AC adaptor and featuring a stereo headphone output; you’re free to use it in just about any situation you want; even while travelling to your next show.
Sampling Made Simple
Easily import audio files by connecting the SPD::ONE WAV PAD to your PC or Mac and drag your WAV files into the WAV PAD drive.
Great for playing one-shot samples or even full-length backing tracks, you can load and play any sample in a matter of seconds.
Designed to be robust yet extremely sensitive, the pad can be played with your hands, feet or drum sticks to trigger threshold settings that you can adjust easily using the onboard controls.
Doing away with over-complicated menus and button sequences, the Roland WAV PAD gives you a huge amount of control at your fingertips with just four knobs.
Turn the bank selector to your choice of 12 positions and hit the pad to start playing. Four knobs are situated on the front panel to make sure everything you need is immediately accessible, such as the ability to customise your sounds, balance levels and adjust the overall volume.
Use It How You Want
If you’re a drummer or percussionist, you’ll enjoy the natural rebound you get from striking the pad and its solid feel.
All you guitarists will appreciate being able to stomp on the pad with confidence, just like any other well-made pedal you’re used to.
Coming with its own mounting adapter, you can easily clamp the pad to a hi-hat, cymbal or tom stand, leave it on the floor or place it on the table; a multitude of options for a multitude of artists and performance styles.
Compact MIDI Controller for Your DAW
With built-in USB-MIDI support, you can use the SPD::ONE WAV PAD as a compact digital pad controller for a computer DAW.
The result is an incredible intuitive, inspiring and fun way to play software-based sounds which adds another level of dynamics and production approaches to your DAW projects.
Take It Where You Want; Built for The Road
Battery operated and compact, the SPD::ONE WAV PAD has been designed to be extremely portable.
It’s lightweight so you can happily store it in your bag and thanks to its robust metal-body construction, you won’t have to worry about it getting damaged; it takes all the rigours of being on the road.
You can even make use of it while travelling; just connect a pair of headphones and the commute becomes another creative session. Produce sounds on the road and have them ready for your set when you arrive at the venue!
Roland SPD::ONE WAV PAD Portable Percussion Pad Key Features:
- Light, Compact Digital Percussion Pad
- Can Be Played with Drumsticks, Hands or Feet
- Important WAV Sounds by Connecting VIA USB and Dragging/Dropping Files
- Internal 4GB Drive Holds Up To 360 Minutes of Stereo Audio
- Easy Editing and Control with Four Knobs
- Powered by 4 x AA Batteries or AC Adaptor
- Main Stereo Output and Stereo Headphone Output for Monitoring
- USB-MIDI Enabled for Working With Music Software
- Can Be Placed On a Table, the Floor or Fitted to Drum Hardware and Mic Stands
- Includes Mounting Adaptor
Roland SPD::ONE WAV PAD Portable Percussion Pad Specs:
- Number of Recordable Wave Data: 12 (Layer and Click Waves Data Excluded)
- Memory: 4 GB (approx. 360 min. in stereo)
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits, Stereo/Mono)
- Controls: WAVE knob, [PHONES] knob, [MIX] knob, [MASTER] knob, [ALL SOUND OFF] button, [THRES] knob, [SENS] knob, [POWER] switch
- Indicator: TRIG Indicator
- Connectors: MASTER OUT (STEREO) jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, USB port: Micro-B type, DC IN jack
- USB: Mass Storage Class, MIDI
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4, Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC adaptor (DC9V)
- Current Draw: 300 mA (DC IN)
Expected Battery Life:
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery (AA, HR6): Approx. 7 Hours (Normal Use), Approx. 4 Hours (Max Load Use)
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6): Approx. 6 Hours (Normal Use), Approx. 3 Hours (Max Load Use)
These can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Attachment Screws x 2
- Holder Mounting Screws (Bolt x 1, Nut x 1, Washers x 2)*, *Acceptable Rod Diameters: 8.0–12.7 mm (3/8–1/2 inch)
- Alkaline Batteries (AA, LR6) x 4
Roland SPD::ONE WAV PAD Size and Weight:
- Width: 140mm (5-9/16 Inches)
- Depth: 160 mm (6-5/16 Inches)
- Height: 56mm (2-1/4 Inches)
- Weight: 900g (2lb)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.