Roland RD-2000 Stage Piano
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Roland RD-2000 represents the new Flagship Stage Piano of the RD Series. A powerful, all encompassing piano with the most articulate, expressive Grand Piano sound to date.
Featuring two independent sound engines, a lush hammer action keybed and a comprehensive control interface - the rOLAND RD-2000 delivers unmatched performance for live stage, studio and tour use.
Gorgeous Acoustic Pianos Powered by V-Piano
The Roland RD2000 is designed for complete versatility, and works seamlessly as the centrepiece of your home music studio as well as a powerful live piano with banks of expressive, multi-sampled sounds. SuperNATURAL technology (as found on several other Roland Digital Pianos) delivers a completely natural feel and response. Let's not forget what the RD series was built upon - the industry's leading Grand Piano sound. The PHA-50 progressive hammer-action keyboard with escapement is the ideal platform for playing the RD-2000’s responsive acoustic and electric pianos.
Roland RD-2000 Stage Piano Key Features:
- Next-generation RD stage piano with two independent sound engines and modern controller features
- Dedicated acoustic piano sound engine with the latest Roland advancements provides authentic, richly detail tone with full polyphony
- Second SuperNATURAL-based sound engine with 128-voice polyphony for electric pianos and additional sounds (compatible with RD-800 Live Sets)
- Eight knobs with LED status indicators and nine sliders for real-time control of sounds and effects
- Eight fully assignable zones for combining internal sounds and external sources (including software instruments)
- PHA-50 keyboard features hybrid wood and molded construction for premium touch and lasting durability
- Classic electric pianos on board, including Roland’s legendary RD-1000 and MKS-20
- Recreations of vintage analog effects, including the BOSS CE-1 Chorus, Roland Dimension D, and more
- Over 1100 non-piano sounds, including organs, strings, brass, synths, and many others
- Two wave expansion slots for loading additional sounds from Roland’s Axial website, including sounds from previous RD-series pianos
- 100 Scene memories for saving and recalling setups with one touch
- Traditional Roland pitch/mod lever and two assignable wheel controllers
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB audio/MIDI interface
Historic Electric Pianos
Via a second SuperNATURAL-based sound engine, the Roland RD2000 gives you access to a wide range of classic electric pianos from the ‘60s, ‘70s, and ‘80s. Included are newly developed recreations of the RD-1000 (the very first RD stage piano) and MKS-20 sound module from the 1980s. Driven by Roland’s milestone SA technology, their unique musical voices are instantly recognizable from that era’s hit records. Vintage effects are also on hand for processing your EPs, including the famous BOSS CE-1 Chorus and Roland SDD-320 Dimension D. Visit our special RD history page for more background on these and other classic instruments and effects, plus sound demos of the recreations found in the RD-2000.
Explore expressive Virtual Tone Wheel Organs, Analogue and Digital Synth sounds, Woodwind, Orchestral Strings, Brass, the list goes on. You name it, Roland RD2000 has it under the hood. But if you want that really obscure 1980's arpeggiated mono synth sound for your Kraftwerk set, you can probably find it at Roland’s Axial sound website. Get access to even more sounds to load into the RD-2000’s two wave expansion slots, including selections from previous RD instruments. And if you’re stepping up from the RD-800, you’ll be pleased to know that all your Live Sets are fully compatible with the RD-2000.
Together with Roland’s advanced sensor mechanism and hammer-action design, the PHA-50 delivers authentic grand piano touch that’s right at home under your fingers.
Designed for stage
Eight knobs and nine sliders provide instant control for sounds, effects, and more, and the knobs feature LED indicators for precise adjustment with instant visual feedback. The RD-2000 features eight assignable zones that allow you to map sounds to different key ranges, or create combination sounds with up to eight layers. And with the new Scene function, you can save 100 different snapshots of the entire keyboard setup and recall them with a quick button touch while performing.
Command and Control
The RD-2000 features a studio-grade 24-bit/192kHz Audio Interface built in, allowing easy connectivity to your DAW Software via USB. As with nearly all Roland Digital Pianos, the RD-2000 delivers all the control over your performance you'll need. Whether your connecting to Mainstage or Ableton Live on stage, or Logic or Cubase in the studio, it's got everything you need to record audio and MIDI at the highest quality with minimal latency. Main stereo outs are provided on XLR and ¼-inch jacks, and there’s also a sub output that allows you to route internal sounds and USB audio independently.
You can even control soft synths with zones along with internal sounds, and route their audio through the RD-2000 to create a powerful hybrid rig!
Roland RD2000 Specifications:
- PHA-50 Keyboard: Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel (88 keys)
SOUND GENERATOR SECTION
- Sound Generator 2 x Independent Sound Engines
- Sound Engine1: V-Piano Technology
- Sound Engine2: SuperNATURAL
- SuperNATURAL Piano
- SuperNATURAL (E.Piano, Clav)
- Virtual Tone Wheel Organ
- PCM Sound Generator
- Max. Polyphony
- V-Piano Technology Sound Engine: Full Polyphony
- SuperNATURAL Sound Engine: 128 voices
- Parts 16 parts (Max 8 parts are used in the PROGRAM)
- Tones 1,100 tones
- Program 300
- Scene 100
- Modulation FX: 4 systems, 62 types
- Tremolo/Amp Simulator: 4 systems, 6 types
- Reverb: 6 types
- Delay: 5 types
- Sympathetic Resonance (Only for SuperNATURAL Piano)
- 3-band Compressor
- 5-band Digital Equalizer
AUDIO FILE PLAYER
- File Format Audio Files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- File Format Audio Files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- External Storage Device USB flash drive (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed flash memory)
- Rhythm Pattern 200 patterns
- Controllers Slider x 9 (with illumination)
- Knobs x 8 (with illumination)
- Pitch Bend/Modulation lever
- Modulation Wheel x 2DisplayGraphic LCD 256 x 80 dots
- MAIN OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- MAIN OUT (L, R) jacks: XLR type
- SUB OUT (L, R) jacks:1/4-inch phone type
- INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Pedal (DAMPER, FC1, FC2, EXT) jacks: TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT1, THRU/OUT2) connectors
- USB (COMPUTER) port: USB type B
- USB (MEMORY) port: USB type A
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- AC In jack
USB Audio Record/Playback Channels
- Signal Processing: 24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 192 kHz, 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- Record: 2 channels
- Playback: 2 channelsPower Consumption23 WAccessoriesOwner’s manual
- Power cord
- Damper pedal (capable of continuous detection)OptionsKeyboard stand: KS-G8B
- Piano pedal: RPU-3
- Damper pedal: DP-10
- Pedal switch: DP-2
- Expression pedal: EV-5
- USB Flash Memory
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width 1,412 mm
- Depth 367 mm
- Height 140 mm
- Weight 21.7 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||28.100000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Graded Hammer Action|
|Synthesis Type||SuperNATURAL Technology|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.