Roland PDA140F-MS Floor Tom Pad
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
A traditional acoustic floor tom design, construction and feel. Balanced with Roland first-class technology, the Roland PDA140F-MS lets you you have a classic floor tom set up with built-in tech for pushing the boundaries on your drum playing and experience.
This drum floor tom has the acoustic vibe, mounted on three legs combined with Roland technology. Created with the modern drummer in mind, that thinks well outside the drumming box.
The PDA140F-MS offeres a completely balanced response with its 14" x 14" wooden shell construction. Matching this with cutting-edge Roland digital drum technology.
This floor tom will feel and react like its supposed to, but will offer you more for your performing with its up-to-date electronics.
Designed by Roland, offering a custom 14" floor tom, with perfect response and resonance. A great upgrade to your electronic drum kit.
Roland PDA140F-MS Floor Tom Pad Features:
- High-End 14" x 14" dual-zone fllor tom pad with classic wood shell construction
- Roland triple-ply mesh head with adjustable tension
- Legs included for floor mounting within a full drum setup
- Independent head and rim triggers
- Advanced sensor design eliminates hot spots for accurate playing delivery and response
- Midnight Sparkle wrap and custom chrome hardware
Floor Tom Tech
The Roland PDA140F-MS is designed to have the style and feel of a traditional floor tom. Featuring a 14" x 14" wooden shell mounted on three sturdy chrome legs.
With a triple-ply mesh head for excellent bounce and rebound. Just like a real floor tom.
The Floor Tom comes with adjustable tension rods which means you can set the head to your specific requirements.
Finished in a fantastic Midnight Sparkle Wrap with custom chrome hardware, this floor tom looks the part, and will fit perfectly in any drum set up.
Featured on the Roland Floor Tom are a pair of dual-zone triggers, one on the head and one on the rim. Never miss a beat!
Designed Sensor System
With its revolutionary designed sensor system, you'll get a perfect balanced response from the head, whatever your drumming style.
Roland PDA140F-MS Specs:
- Shell: 14 (Diameter) x 14 (Depth) inches, Wood Shell
- Finish: Midnight Sparkle (Wrap)
- Top: 3-ply Mesh head (Floating mid-layer structure)
- Bottom: 2-ply Mesh head
- Triggers: 2 (Head, Rim)
- Connectors: Output jack
- Owner's Manual
- Connection cable
- Drum key
- 415mm (W) x 430mm (D) x 385mm (H)
- 16 3/8" x 16 15/16" x 15 3/16" (Excluding Legs)
- Weight: 5.3 kg / 11 lbs 11 oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Floor Tom Size||14" x 14"|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.