Based on the new S1LKi DSP technology, the Roland Mobile UA brings audiophile-quality headphone amplification with USB connectivity at a new affordable price point. The Mobile UA audio engine supports both 44.1kHz / PCM and DSD playback sampled at 2.8MHz with the same 1-bit D/A converters that produce smooth, dynamic sound without colouration.The clever design of the Mobile UA includes stereo mini jacks on either side of the interface, which facilitates two pairs of headphones for paired listening or for routing a click track to your spare channel with ultra-low latency performance whilst streaming via USB with DSP processing. Roland Mobile UA USB Main Features:
- Worlds smallest USB audio interface that supports both ASIO and DSD
- High-quality audio playback from newly developed S1LKi audio engine
- Native playback of 2.8 MHz DSD audio
- Ultra-compact 4-channel audio output
- High-powered 158 mW+158 mW (at 40 ohm load) headphone amp
- Supports ASIO and designed for low-latency operation
February 19, 2020Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.