The Roland KC-80 keyboard amplifier is extremely compact yet uncompromising when it comes audio quality and power.
50-Watt, Compact Keyboard Amplifier – Roland KC-80
Roland have been providing keyboard players from around the world with fantastic, reliable amps for over two decades now.
When it comes to Roland KC keyboard amps, you get full control over your stage rig so you can sound and play great – every single time.
At 50-watts, the Roland KC-80 keyboard amplifier is a mini powerhouse. Also, with its three line input channels, dedicated aux input and XLR vocal microphone support, it is packed with great features.
Upgrading on the previous-generation KC-60, the KC-80 has a completely redesigned power section, delivering higher output, better stability and enhanced bass reduction.
What’s more, the KC-80 is equipped with an upgraded 10-Inch woofer that delivers improved sound quality.
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Other Electronic Instruments
Full-range audio reproduction is provided by the Roland KC-80 with 50 watts of power coming from this easy-to-carry, compact and portable keyboard amp.
Featuring Roland’s patented twin bass-reflex design which provides you with extended low-frequency response without distortion and a newly redesigned power section, the Roland KC-80 is delivers incredible bass performance.
With this great design, combined with the newly redesigned power section and updated 10-inch woofer, the KC-80 produces the wide range of sound necessary for amplifying 88 key stage pianos, organs, synthesizers and more.
Onboard 3+1 Mixing
Nicely compact and extremely convenient, the Roland KC-80 is your complete stereo mixing system that is easy to take along with you, wherever you go.
On board, you’ll find three 1/4-inch line input channels that will allow you to connect keyboards, drum machines and an assortment of other electronic instruments.
You’ll also be able to connect your phone and other devices via the auxiliary channel’s 1/8-inch and RCA inputs, great for backing tracks or getting playlists on to entertain your audience between sets.
Channel 1 even features an XLR input allowing you to connect a vocal microphone for even more options.
Making it perfect for performance, recording and practicing, the Roland KC-80 features a comprehensive set of connectivity options.
A 1/4-inch line output is available so you can easily interface with PA systems, stage monitors and recording devices.
You’ll also find a Sub Out jack which allows you to connect to a powered subwoofer which has its level tied to the amp’s master volume for convenient, one-touch control.
Great for private practice sessions, the built-in headphones output allows you to play silently or even discretely monitor guide tracks and other instruments when you’re performing on stage.
Plugging into the Phones jack also mutes the speakers and Sub Out so you can easily check sounds on stage with your headphones.
Compact and Affordable Keyboard Amp
A significant upgrade over the previous-generation KC-60, the KC-80 is extremely compact and affordable but does not compromise on sound quality.
Order the Roland KC-80 keyboard amplifier now and enjoy the great sound on offer with 50 watts of power coming from a compact and easily portable amp.
Roland KC-80 Keyboard Amplifier Key Features:
- Compact and affordable keyboard amplifier with 50 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and power supply sections provide increased stability and improved bass reproduction
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 10-inch woofer and tweeter
- Onboard mixing with three 1/4-inch input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line output, headphones output, and sub output
- Metal jacks for increased durability
Roland KC-80 Keyboard Amplifier Specs:
- Rated Power Output: 50 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): CH1 (MIC/LINE): -50-- -20 dBu, CH2 (LINE): -20 dBu, CH3 (LINE): -20 dBu, AUX IN (L, R, STEREO): -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz): LINE OUT: +4 dBu, SUB OUT: +4 dBu
- Speakers: 25cm (10 Inches) Woofer x 1, Tweeter x 1
- Indicator: Power
- Power Consumption: 50 W
- Included Accessories: Owner’s Manual
Roland KC-80 Keyboard Amplifier Connectors:
- CH1 Jack: XLR Type
- CH1 (MIC/LINE) Jack: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- CH2 (LINE) Jack: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- CH3 (LINE) Jack: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- AUX IN (L, R) Jacks: RCA Phono Type
- AUX IN (STEREO) Jacks: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- LINE OUT Jack: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- SUB OUR Jack: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- PHONES Jack: 1/4-Inch TRS Phone Type (Mono Signal Output)
Roland KC-80 Keyboard Amplifier Controls:
- POWER Switch
- CH1: MIC/LINE Knob
- CH2: LINE Knob
- CH3: LINE Knob
- EQUALISER: LOW Knob, HIGH Knob
- MASTER Knob
Roland KC-80 Keyboard Amplifier Size and Weight:
- Width: 420mm, 16-9/16 Inches
- Depth: 300mm, 11-13/16 Inches
- Height: 410mm 16-3/16 Inches
- Weight: 12.5kg, 27lbs 9oz
|Woofer Size||10 inch woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*